Warmin up... San Luis Pass??

swinky

Reaction score
I got hit with a $300 ticket because some b*tches little kid was dumb enough to run out in front of me so it scared her and she called the cops and said I was speeding.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
That'll count me out unless I brought the taco haha

Yea it pissed me off cause I was in g-town Easter weekend and went to check out SLP Good Friday and saw first hand what those kids were doing, and made some $$, pulling idiots out.... But due to that day it's being patrolled a lot. No even suppose to drink there.... No camping, but can stay there all night just no tents.

VanoFord

Reaction score
I do have my lift on finally... I was waitin to get new rubber before I revived this thread. I know the wife/kid are itchin for a day at the beach...

BlueOx

Reaction score
I'll be in town June 5th if y'all can wait until then

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

VanoFord

Reaction score
What tires are you going to get?

Gonna test fit some 37's and if its a fit then ill be gettin some 37x12.5x20 Nitto Trail Grap MT

I'll be in town June 5th if y'all can wait until then

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

I'm busy til 8th since we are talkin dates

Cab is going back up on my truck this weekend. FML.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Say whaaaaaat?

swinky

Reaction score
Turbo drain seals. Bad, bad leaks. :banghead: Been driving the ol'7.3L battle wagon for 2 weeks now and it's killin me.

At least you have a backup. Ive been driving my girls focus without tint. Gay **** hanging from the rear view mirror and everything.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Turbo drain seals. Bad, bad leaks. :banghead: Been driving the ol'7.3L battle wagon for 2 weeks now and it's killin me.

You mean you can't pull the turbos cab on LOL
That sucks man hope you get it fixed up, I need to try to get a hold of Jason soon too

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Well like I said before can go but seen the cops patrolling SLP hard core....I really need to do some suspension work first BUT if its scheduled I guess I have to go lol....

swinky

Reaction score
PMing you now...

Out of everyone that is potentially going... who all is bringing a wife? Kids? I have both, but she said she isnt coming if she and the kids are the only ones. mine are 4.5 & 8wks (both girls).

Next saturday I could bring the gf. I'm 20 so I can't help you with the kid part lol

swinky

Reaction score
I'm going saturday with or without you guys! Just got my truck back from dorian and it's freakin perfect.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
If I were to go it would be a Sunday....can't go Saturday ESP with this.... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370317088.266928.jpg

bkingsoda

Reaction score
Your replacement bumper will come off this afternoon. Only 2 bolts holding it on at this point. Just waiting on an extra set of hands to pull it away.