Warren Diesel Customer Service

jwfrauts

Reaction score
I was one of the first to buy 190cc injectors from Warren Diesel several months ago. I put them in and the truck ran great but started to mess up again after around 1000 miles. I called Jess and he sent me another set free of charge. I installed them but I was still having problems. I replaced the FICM and tried another ECM but nothing helped. I called Jess and he told me to send the injectors back but I told him I didn't think that was the problem. I sent them back anyway and he went back through them free of charge. He installed new o-rings and washer on them and sent them back. I tried the rebuilt set for a little bit but it still did not run right. I called to see if there was anything else that I could try. He said he wanted to check the injectors again. He sent me a completely different set free of charge and no shipping. Still no better. I finally sent the truck to the shop and they pulled the oil pan to find the tone ring on the crankshaft loose so it would not stay in time. I had a buddy heliarc the ring back on the crank while the engine was in the truck. We put the pan back on and the truck runs perfect or it did for 7.8 miles until I snapped input shaft in the transmission. (It still runs perfect though) I just wanted to post how much that Jess Warren has went above and beyond what any vendor should have. He would answer my calls or text anytime of the day or night or weekend. He even called me trying to figure out the what was wrong with my truck and the injectors were never the problem the whole time.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
We are a warren distributor and love their injectors. His customer service is spoken for above. Glad to see another satisfied customer .

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Jess is the man, when I got mine, USPS destroyed my box and broke one of the electrical connectors on the solenoid, Jess was prepared to overnight an injector free of charge even though it was completely out of his hands. I told him to hold off until I swapped the solenoid bodies with one of my stockers to see if it worked. All worked out in the end. Im getting ready to pull them and get them upped and rechecked by Jess.

I've sent a few sets out to jess for people, all trucks running strong, he knows his stuff.

windrunner408

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know if he flow tests his injectors?? IMO it isnt a make or break deal for me whether he does or doesn't as I have heard SO much success stories with his injectors that whatever he is doing DOES in fact work and that is good enough for me. I was just curious.

Also to the OP thanks man for the feedback. I dont think there can really be too much ever said about someone that does this good of a job as IMO it just gives him all the more credit where credit is due.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I bought a set of WD 190s from JJ @ Dozers. Reading stuff like this makes me feel even better about my purchase. Can't wait to get them installed...

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know if he flow tests his injectors?? IMO it isnt a make or break deal for me whether he does or doesn't as I have heard SO much success stories with his injectors that whatever he is doing DOES in fact work and that is good enough for me. I was just curious.

Also to the OP thanks man for the feedback. I dont think there can really be too much ever said about someone that does this good of a job as IMO it just gives him all the more credit where credit is due.

No he does not.

For the record, i havent had any problems with the sets ive put in trucks.

windrunner408

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info. Good to know you havent had any problems either.

Like I said earlier, he must know what he is doing and whatever it is that he is doing, it IS working which again is good enough for me. :thumbsup:

chappy

Reaction score
No he does not.

For the record, i havent had any problems with the sets ive put in trucks.

We just talked to him today and he said he did flow them. Weird. Anyway my buddies now gonna send a set to him to go thru and chances are I'm gonna send mine to him if I can get the wife to approve.

Last edited:

windrunner408

Reaction score
Well it seems like we have a descrepancy. I had heard somewhere that was going to get a flow bench. Maybe he did.

01PSD

Reaction score
It would be cool if he posted a little over here about his business; like how it got started, when, where, etc. He definitely seems like a pretty chill guy from what I've read and seen

patrickke

Reaction score
Problem is Jesse works all day everyday :shrug:

Maybe try calling him... He never shy's away from talking to a customer

Last edited:

01PSD

Reaction score
Problem is Jesse works all day everyday :shrug:

Maybe try calling him... He never shy's away from talking to a customer

Not saying he should be a post whore, it would just be cool to hear a little bit from him from time to time in threads such as this :D he definitely seems to be dedicated. Wonder if he'll keep pulling with his 6.0?

windrunner408

Reaction score
He does post on PSN every so often. I'm not going to begrudge him for not posting because he is busy taking care of customers.

chappy

Reaction score
Yeh call and talk to him. He was really helpful and discussed the difference between his budget build injectors and his fully rebuilt. That's how it came about him saying he flows them and that there's no reason why the budget set wouldn't be just as good as his premium line. He said if the truck at least runs on the bad injectors then he can fix them no prob. Also said he stands behind his work but we already knew that since that's the point of this thread.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Kudos to Jesse! Sounds like he is an awesome guy to deal with. I talked to him for a few minutes last year at the Tarheel Diesel Nationals and he seemed like he really knew his stuff. It's always great to hear about the shops in the industry that go above and beyond for their customers!

Latest posts

Members online