Warren Diesel Injectors

djberg

Reaction score
Yeah, we even flowed the first injector just to see what was what with it.neat machine for sure, wish he had one for Cummins sticks, still haven't had any luck on that search.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Yeah, we even flowed the first injector just to see what was what with it.neat machine for sure, wish he had one for Cummins sticks, still haven't had any luck on that search.

Good. I had heard he was finally flowing his injectors. For a long time they were not. I think the biggest issue with injectors is a lack of research by the people buying them. You're taking a risk buying injectors built from cores, from anyone. Having a flowbench helps eliminate problem injectors right from the start though and if you're going to build 6.0 injectors it's needed.

Did you try calling Ralphs Diesel?

Mdub707

Reaction score
Stockers FTW! If I do upgrade, I will be doing 175/50's most likely. I'm trying to avoid having to build a transmission LOL

I just bought a house, so injector mods are going to wait a while. Or I might just do the 6.0 delete from my life and get a 6.7.

djberg

Reaction score
Can't afford a set of sticks, yet looking into at least a $30k truck. Wish I had that problem :p PS congrats on the new place, when can I come over for some of this awesome food I see you posting on f.b. constantly?

And no that's on my today's list along with get that bad motor out... What a pain in the ass, my hod that just makes me love my 6.0 even more.

Mdub707

Reaction score
If I buy a 6.7, it will likely be after this snowfall. If the rest of my truck was in great shape, a set of sticks would be my route. It's starting to rust pretty good. If I jump in the right spot in my bed, I will fall through. I have a clean bed here, needs paint... I want to pull the cab at the same time and paint frame too. Just tough deciding if I want to do all of that work or just start with a fresh plate. I really want a CC/SB truck anyhow. We'll see.

If I buy injectors they're coming from Holders or MPD without any questions, I can tell you that. Both Craig and Rykan/Jansan have all treated me very well.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
If i may hijack for a split second...

I dont have cores right now. (Long story)
The prices are confusing me a little, mostly because i am nieve. I need to pay for cores and a build. So from warren i will be looking at $1800-1850? Thats right at the top of my budget for injectors, and i dont have time to dilly dally, considering he said he was 3-4 weeks out on injectors. When talking to him, he kept saying $2250, but the signal was bad. Am i missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mdub707

Reaction score
Price depends on what size you're going with... if you don't have cores to send, you pay the core charge and simply don't get it back. Looks like he has a $1000 core charge. Looks like he has a 6 month warranty on injectors built from yours and 1 year on injectors built from new. Holders offers 2 year warranty on injectors built from new now, I wonder if Jesse will offer the same, since Ford upped their warranty on parts to 2 years.

*EDIT*

Says in bold numbers on Warrens sight that core is $1000, but then under core policy you see this:

Option 1
We build your injectors from your good used injectors, you get back the same injectors you send us.

Option 2
We build your injectors from a good used set of injectors that we supply. When ordering a 800$ core charge will be applied until we get your cores back.

Option 3
We build your injectors from new OEM ford injectors, this is a additional $1800 option. If you send us your core injectors before we ship there is no need to add the $1000 core charge.

Injector core charge will be refunded upon us receiving your injector cores. Cores must be in good repair no external damage such as burnt plugs ect...

So it looks like it's $800 core if built from injectors they have laying around (other cores). Or $1800 if built from new injectors. Sounds like there is an additional $1000 core on new injectors though?

Last edited:

06-sixoh

Reaction score
I ended up getting ahold of them. If i dont have cores, it will cost $2250 for stock config injectors. Thanks everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online