warrens tunes

Reaction score
Jess makes some good tunes, he has been tuning his own stuff for a while now. Can't say how they compare to Eric's tunes though, Eric makes some awesome tunes. Talk to both of them and see wich one you like more. You can't go wrong with most of the major tuners out there.

Reaction score
I've been running his for a week or so. I was running vivians looney wild. I like the shifting better and the linear pedal (hated the light switch looney has) biggest thing was that jess found a way to tune out the choppiness from plugged spill port injectors. Now the truck idles and decelerates like a stock truck. Great guy to deal with and stands behind his product.

3brorce

Reaction score
Yup, Jesse tuned out the rattle issue with larger sticks. Not sure if I saw that in the vendor section or where I saw it.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I just got some from Warren . Have not ran them yet. I have enjoyed Matt's tunes very much though. Can't go wrong with his

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
This is news to me.

he has been tuning for awhile but never pushed it out there until he figured out the plugged spill port thing. and he still isnt really pushing it just someone caught wind of it and everyone is flocking over.... basically the same thing when you got your tune nailed now right and people just kept calling haha

Extended Power

Reaction score
I don't want to sound too negative here but one thing I do know is, I can pick up the phone and call Warren Diesel, and actually get to talk to Jesse..whereas I can never talk to Eric about my tunes...its always through emails.

3brorce

Reaction score
I don't want to sound too negative here but one thing I do know is, I can pick up the phone and call Warren Diesel, and actually get to talk to Jesse..whereas I can never talk to Eric about my tunes...its always through emails.

I have called and talked to Eric a few times but that was back in 2008 LOL.

Latest posts

Members online