• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Weld Wheels

Spatel23

Reaction score
that red truck with those wheels looks great! I usually cant stand a red truck or any red vehicle for that matter but that ones sharp.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I'm interested in the Sandstorms then if you can get me a picture right down the side so I can see how far they would even stick out without flares or even an idea with a set of factory flares, if you want you can shoot me a price also.

Triple H

Reaction score
No, Blake is from Byron, Mn and is not a son of Greg. BMF is an offshoot/rebirth of his experience from his career at Weld until it was acquired by American Racing Equip. before Greg's passing. I am a close family friend. :jammin:

Triple H

Reaction score
Yea that's a bummer the Cheyennes are 12"

I love my 13.50s on a 10" rim way too much.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I'm interested in the Sandstorms then if you can get me a picture right down the side so I can see how far they would even stick out without flares or even an idea with a set of factory flares, if you want you can shoot me a price also.

The are dismounted.. And my truck is currently waiting on a lower reverse hub, check out my diesel power article, lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.