Well I guess it's time build!

94forddiesel

Reaction score
How deep r ur pockets?

not as deep as i want them to since i gotta start at pistons and go from there. what i had in mind was should i do just a atmo 72 or 76 or do jr high powers i would like to stay work stock for right now but is not a must just would like to see what the best idea is and on stock fuel.

webb06

Reaction score
not as deep as i want them to since i gotta start at pistons and go from there. what i had in mind was should i do just a atmo 72 or 76 or do jr high powers i would like to stay work stock for right now but is not a must just would like to see what the best idea is and on stock fuel.

High powers on stock fuel is fun...so I've heard. I've got tow x powers and LOVE mine. There are high powers for sale in classifieds for way cheaper than new

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
If you can swing the Jr. High Powers from Elite or the 75/59 turbo setup from RCD I would go that route. You will be happy with the larger chargers as there is a lot gained from them and not just in power.

Jgon08

Reaction score
I'd jump on the high power set up in he classifieds. It's a great setup a d it's priced right IMO.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
if its there toward the end of december, after i take my corn into the elevator, i'll nab for sure

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Towing with the Jr. High Powers will be GREAT! You will have really low egt's, lots of power, and spooling of the turbos is not a problem at all. The way that I look at it too is that if down the road you want more, all you have to do is add fuel for a HUGE gain. Just my $.02

94forddiesel

Reaction score
Towing with the Jr. High Powers will be GREAT! You will have really low egt's, lots of power, and spooling of the turbos is not a problem at all. The way that I look at it too is that if down the road you want more, all you have to do is add fuel for a HUGE gain. Just my $.02

thank you i like that idea cause even towing i always have a heavy foot and like to race anyone who wants to go for it prob why my piston is melted and cracked
LOL

farmin powerstroke

Reaction score
how do those turbos do for towing and egts also have you dynoed your truck?

It was my work truck for the farm until I got my 6.7 yesterday. It my 811 on the dyno. Egts wee 1700 something when I pulled last it was cold enough out that I had a hoodie on. It only got up to 1000 or so when I was driving it around and about 1200 to 1300 pulling the camper to scheid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
thank you i like that idea cause even towing i always have a heavy foot and like to race anyone who wants to go for it prob why my piston is melted and cracked
LOL

:thumbsup: To me, the larger tubos are a win-win situation.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
It was my work truck for the farm until I got my 6.7 yesterday. It my 811 on the dyno. Egts wee 1700 something when I pulled last it was cold enough out that I had a hoodie on. It only got up to 1000 or so when I was driving it around and about 1200 to 1300 pulling the camper to scheid.

That is awesome. You could beat the heck out of the truck and not worry about smoking people out and if your egt's are getting out of control. :rockon:

94forddiesel

Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

thanks for the info. did you have nozzles? mine will be on stock fuel. i almost almost purchsed a 6.7 but its apart so i mind as well build the 6.4

59fordcummins

Reaction score
I went with a 71, they didnt have the 72 or 72.4 when i did mine, but made a big difference, i have stock fuel, the 71 and a batmo in the HP turbo, and HD 300 tune, did 631hp uncorrected. I also have a cracked piston at the moment, cabs gonna come off it soon enough.

94forddiesel

Reaction score
Well truck is back on the road did pretty much everything except the fuel system I have 3000 miles on it and what happens the hpfp starts to let go so yet again digging in the pockets to get money for the fuel system!!

Latest posts

Members online