Well its been a fun ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles

Reaction score
A scanner would be crazy talk.

Again... how do you get a thread to stop coming up in your "Replies" section???

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Thats the thing i have a modis sitting in the garage
Its just been so darn cold. Supposed to be in the 40s this weekend. So hopefully with any luck it fires

sent while looking at my sled. since theres no freeeeking snow!!!!!

littleredstroker

Reaction score
Thats the thing i have a modis sitting in the garage
Its just been so darn cold. Supposed to be in the 40s this weekend. So hopefully with any luck it fires

Not sure.what a modis is, but hopefully you mean pcm or she's not going to do anything but waste your 5$ can of ether

sent while trying not to JJ My rods!!!!!!

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Snap on scan tool. Like ae.

Reaction score
OMG you even have a freaking MODIS and you haven't figured out what is wrong yet? Get your lazy pusstard ass out there and do some basic tests. Put some damn warm clothes on and quit whining!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
OMG you even have a freaking MODIS and you haven't figured out what is wrong yet? Get your lazy pusstard ass out there and do some basic tests. Put some damn warm clothes on and quit whining!

x4 on this. When i did my motor swap it was in the 20s, you even get to sit in the cab when you do it.

Black 02

Reaction score
Unless....your..... engine...... is........grenaded....... internally......... the........ engine....... will....... fire....... with...... starting........ fliud.......:morons:

OK, enough of that.

If your engine isn't completely jacked inside, the thing will fire and knock like it has a rod about to come out. Trust me, being around heavy equipment my whole life, don't spray a ton in there. You will blow it up. It won't take much to see it pop. It also depends on if you have crap starting fluid or the good stuff. There is a difference.

I really don't know why you are going the ether route. That won't tell you anything except the engine isn't garbage. As told, take the passenger intercooler pipe off and spray it in the intake "Y". Shortest distance and no chance of it ponding in the intercooler.

That being said, this is a total waste of time. Scan that hunk of **** and see what is the actual problem.

Sounds to me like you need to get it running, ask for more money, and sell it to the guy who was gonna buy it before. Then, go get a 1977 Chev Pickup or 1985 Ford IDI 6.9. Start there.

I wish you luck, but stop whining about the cold. Check the damn thing correctly. Not shooting from the hip with a 4" barrel shot gun.

Whew...... :doh:

ToMang07

Reaction score
Its just been so darn cold.

pussy-award.jpg

A -Friggen-Men!

VanoFord

Reaction score
I did beat a nice truck. But i did it knowing something major was bound to happen. I only paid 5gs fir the thing and 2 trannys later am only intonit about 65.

That being said its sitting right now im selling my tuner this weekend and buying a dd.

Ill yank the engine and refinance the loan on the truck for another 5gs and build a reliable high hp monster this winter.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

so you have this truck currently financed, and beat it to hell knowing it would break? and your plan is to refinance the truck, extend your payment lengths, just to build it up and blow her out again? :morons: sounds a bit crazy to me...

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Ok well i dug every last grain of sand out of my vag. Should have an answer as to whats wrong tonight or tomorrow. If it is simple like yall are saying. Ill be keeping it. I really do appreciate all the help. First round is on me if we ever meet somewhere.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
First round of what? Your not old enough to buy anything and I dont dig juice bar's...

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Why am i not old enough?

Arisley

Reaction score
Ok well i dug every last grain of sand out of my vag. Should have an answer as to whats wrong tonight or tomorrow. If it is simple like yall are saying. Ill be keeping it. I really do appreciate all the help. First round is on me if we ever meet somewhere.

Good luck. Make sure you pull the chip out before testing. Sometimes a fried chip will stop the scanner from even seeing the PCM. You will think your PCM is fried and all you need is a chip. I am betting on a PCM, I think there are a couple in the classifieds right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.