What about Beans?

rat49f6

Reaction score
i understand that but if i thought a stock turbo could be pushed that far i would have stayed with one rather than t4

Reaction score
Ok well we can say Bean's dyno is very generous but I had 476hp on a different dyno at a higher elevation of 2500 feet before live tuning, so it sounds about right to me. I can also keep up with a 6.0 that's putting down 540hp so take it for what you want. As far as I know, I am the only one who has ever done this on a stock turbo and stock tranny and I have multiple dyno runs to back up the numbers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You may also look at the dyno videos and graphs on our All Pro Diesel facebook or youtube page. I know I'm not a sponsor and I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm just trying to give everyone a chance to look at the videos. If I'm overstepping my bounds, mods please feel free to delete this post. :thumbup:

Reaction score
Ok well we can say Bean's dyno is very generous but I had 476hp on a different dyno at a higher elevation of 2500 feet before live tuning, so it sounds about right to me. I can also keep up with a 6.0 that's putting down 540hp so take it for what you want. As far as I know, I am the only one who has ever done this on a stock turbo and stock tranny and I have multiple dyno runs to back up the numbers.

2500ft higher then beans btw sorry

DocBar

Reaction score
I ran Jon's tunes for a while and liked them OK. I run Matt's right now and like them just fine.

revolvingsteel

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input! I guess i really will have to flip a coin. However, I can get beans now for $136 cheaper not counting the free shipping. Hate to be a tight A$$ but thats a pretty big difference!

coachscott

Reaction score
Sort of tossing it myself of getting Beans tunes. Mine are about two years old. Beans has been good to my truck with having the D66!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.