What could have caused LPOP failure ?

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Ok so I think this is good news I pulled the regulator this morning and it was under a lot of pressure I put it back in and watched the oil bowl as I had a friend crank the motor and the bowl filled so I think my lpop is good but the truck still won't start so I guess it's back to the drawing board!!

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Well I feel like I dodged a bullet with this one fellas I got the truck started and she is runnin great again

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Thats what it seemed like I had to hook up 2 more batteries parallel so I wouldn't damage mine but she finally started and has been running great all day!
I ordered a new regulator, edge Cts monitor and in going to change the oil tomorrow and drop the oil pan and inspect for anything I guess I have to switch to Mobil 1 turbo diesel synthetic 5-40 since I can't get rotella here

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Well good to hear you got her up and running again. The cts is a great piece of gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks I am wanting to monitor oil pressure i am looking into the best cap to t into could I t into the stock cap?

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Thanks I am wanting to monitor oil pressure i am looking into the best cap to t into could I t into the stock cap?

Get one of the billet ones. Wouldn't even consider trying it with a sticker. Cold psi is over a hundred, and even hit mine will push right are eighty cruising.

sent from the shop making things fly.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.