What do you have planned for your next mod?

pog

Reaction score
I think i am the only one running a stock trans on the list lol

zabeard

Reaction score
mark me up on that transmission/torque converter list...

Are you guys buying Elite or Suncoast transmissions/torque converters? Are they the same?

other than that id like to get some headstuds, wastegate and traction bars.

pog

Reaction score
im going with a goerend tc and whatever rebuild kit the shop supplies, supposed to be exact same kit sc supplies. we will see.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
you guys should hold out for elite's black friday sale to buy your trannies. I bought mine a month before last year and then I saw they announced a 20% sale black friday weekend. I could've saved almost 2,000 :( made me sick

Stout

Reaction score
im going with a goerend tc and whatever rebuild kit the shop supplies, supposed to be exact same kit sc supplies. we will see.

your a very trusting fellow, with a truck like yours id be skeert to put anything than something thats proven. the suncoast ironpac kit can be had for a decent price

Trav-O

Reaction score
Want to swtich everything to my Regular Cab and also go to a Clipped Single Turbo and Dual Fuelers

pog

Reaction score
your a very trusting fellow, with a truck like yours id be skeert to put anything than something thats proven. the suncoast ironpac kit can be had for a decent price
I dunno. The way these sc tc are turning out ill be glad to go with goerend and their lifetime warranty on the tc. Im not knockin sc but this shop is reputable and knows their stuff. They also can get sc stuff but he recommended goerend. Plus i have never read anything negative about dave. As far as the rebuild kit goes im taking the mechanics word that it will hold up to the abuse. If it fails... Well we will see lol

Latest posts

Members online