What do you have planned for your next mod?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That is what I was thinking, cause I always thought if you see smoke you have extra fuel to burn off.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Why do you say that?

Just figure the turbos wont' need help burning the amount of fuel the stock system can supply so it wouldn't make much difference. Also I thought I remembered reading somewhere that if you spray a truck with really no extra fuel its bad for it?

Am I wrong? Just here to learn like a lot of people

eric.davis

Reaction score
Just figure the turbos wont' need help burning the amount of fuel the stock system can supply so it wouldn't make much difference. Also I thought I remembered reading somewhere that if you spray a truck with really no extra fuel its bad for it?

I have a complete stock fuel system and I have plenty of fuel left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCebAdn9rMA

Last edited:

eric.davis

Reaction score
yea but don't you have stock turbos?

We're talking about big compounds and stock fuel system

Yes I do. And even with the larger chargers on a stock fuel system you'll still benefit from spray just for the fact that your intake charge will be 100*+ cooler and more air. And Mike@MPD just did 947 with stock injectors and lp fuel system 72/83 and 1.36 jet" might not be compounds but extremely impressive for a single

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Thats definitely impressive.

So just for some more knowledge will spraying on a truck without really any extra fuel be bad for the truck or not?

Dzchey21

Reaction score

basically turbos will NEVER clean up all the left over fuel that nitrous can add gains from, you just basically turn down the amount of spray that goes to the motor so you dont run too much nitrous and have a back fire or actually loose power.

Red_93_L

Reaction score
I'd love to do wop's single with studs and new headgaskets and egr delete. That's not gonna happen for awhile so for now I really want to switch to Eric's tuning.

Stout

Reaction score
Goerend is good stuff...

i wasnt trying to doubt that or knock them one bit. i have no legs to stand on to say they are bad. with a life time warrenty it must be decent. after doing a little homework after reading what you all wrote i wish i would have seen this before...but shoot, theres always next time LOL

Latest posts

Members online