What Do You Tow?

LawnRanger

Reaction score
LawnRanger, off topic, but why do you run the green in your lightbars?

LOL Good question. If you notice on the green truck I have green mixed in too.

The reason is green represents grass and ca$h. :pimp: But mainly to be different. :cool:

And the reason for all green on the back of the plow truck. I had it mixed like on the green truck. But I don't turn 'em off driving down the road when I'm plowing, and I got tired of people pulling off the side of the road 'cuz they thought I was an emergency vehicle. :doh: So now the yellow's on the front, green on back.

Some people aren't bright enough to know that here emergency vehicles use Red
or Blue or Red/Blue/White.

abbottfarms

Reaction score

The reason is green represents grass and ca$h. :pimp: But mainly to be different. :cool:

And the reason for all green on the back of the plow truck. I had it mixed like on the green truck. But I don't turn 'em off driving down the road when I'm plowing, and I got tired of people pulling off the side of the road 'cuz they thought I was an emergency vehicle. :doh: So now the yellow's on the front, green on back.

I did notice the green on your other truck as well. I was just curious because up here you cant run green. Bet it catches people attention a little better them just amber.
Derail over

LawnRanger

Reaction score
I did notice the green on your other truck as well. I was just curious because up here you cant run green. Bet it catches people attention a little better them just amber.
Derail over

Here green is only used for the Base Headquarters for a major disaster.

I just like being different. :D

Last edited:

sniper_101

Reaction score
A 2200km+ round trip to pick up a family member's car. Moose Jaw, SK to Hinton, AB. Bombed through rain, snow, sleet, wind, fog and smoke. A few good hills and some wicked nice weather all in one trip. Can't wait to go back!

6540959669_8bc7f2310a_z.jpg

Hinton Trip 1 by sniper_101, on Flickr

6540958893_0327fb351b_z.jpg

Hinton Trip 2 by sniper_101, on Flickr

6540955357_3a06c8cbca_z.jpg

Hinton Trip 7 by sniper_101, on Flickr

6540957381_6ff33acf24_z.jpg

Hinton Trip 4 by sniper_101, on Flickr

weareweird69

Reaction score

Here green is only used for the Base Headquarters for a major disaster.

I just like being different. :D

Interesting...

Green here is Hazmat. I cant have anything other than amber, and white.

LawnRanger

Reaction score
Interesting...

Hell, it might be illegal in Ohio too, but no one in Po-Dunk Wayne Co. seems to care. LOL

Bin runnin' this way for 14 yrs, and no one of authority has ever said boo. :evil I did read in a name book one time that the name Brent means "Maverick" ......... And last night I stayed at a Holiday Inn. LOL

abbottfarms

Reaction score
Interesting...

X2, however I think Green is security up here, but I don't remember for sure. Amber and "clear" here in Maine.

But hell, if you have gotten away with it for 14 years, I'd keep getting away with it till the long arm of the law finds you LOL

wint

Reaction score

bakerc167

Reaction score
Good question. If you notice on the green truck I have green mixed in too.

The reason is green represents grass and ca$h. But mainly to be different.

And the reason for all green on the back of the plow truck. I had it mixed like on the green truck. But I don't turn 'em off driving down the road when I'm plowing, and I got tired of people pulling off the side of the road 'cuz they thought I was an emergency vehicle. So now the yellow's on the front, green on back.

Some people aren't bright enough to know that here emergency vehicles use Red or Blue or Red/Blue/White.

green in NY is ems

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.