What Do You Tow?

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Thats quite the drive for ya. Thats not where we buy our but theres a couple places in Sikeston. We get ours from Rice trailers, they are in Naylor.

Yeah, 610 miles one way! :thumbup: Great manufacturer to deal with though, so its always been worth the trip. I haven't been able to find anything closer with reasonable pricing while maintaining a quality trailer when compared to the people I'm dealing with now.

By the way, where are you at?

Anth_B

Reaction score
Yeah, 610 miles one way! :thumbup: Great manufacturer to deal with though, so its always been worth the trip. I haven't been able to find anything closer with reasonable pricing while maintaining a quality trailer when compared to the people I'm dealing with now.

By the way, where are you at?

Ive had great luck out of Rice trailers and they are the best around here in my opinion. You should look into them.

I live in Poplar Bluff, MO about 40 mins west of Sikeston.

Heres a couple pics...

008.jpg

007.jpg

Last edited:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would like to have that load of scrap alum. $$$

Here is mine doing some work delivering some seed beans today, sometimes a bigger heaver trailer would be nice. This one was a little over loaded but nothing bad, it just hates the rough back roads with that kind of weight on it
2012-05-02_09-05-47_30.jpg

Marty

Reaction score
It's 16' deck, 4' dovetail.

I'm currently looking at buying a 24' long trailer.

Older Picture

IMAG0141.jpg

Last edited:

vcassens

Reaction score
I would like to have that load of scrap alum. $$$

Here is mine doing some work delivering some seed beans today, sometimes a bigger heaver trailer would be nice. This one was a little over loaded but nothing bad, it just hates the rough back roads with that kind of weight on it
2012-05-02_09-05-47_30.jpg

You should make me a good deal on that trailer and get yourself a new bigger one :naughty:

Latest posts

Members online