What Do You Tow?

sniper_101

Reaction score
thats what everyone around here does... but as much as i travel, ive seen blown bags and trucks folded in half or box sides ripped off do to the blow out.... adjusting the air can be a pain too... yes its easier to air up then pop the timbrens off. but for me i dont even wanna mess with it..... the cost of bags with on board air are crazy... $600-$700 for a cheap kit.. timbrens cost the same, just under $300, as a firestone airbag kit but thats just the kit with bags and brackets.

if dustin isnt hauling on a daily basis then the timbrens will work. or they work for the guys who dont unhook from the trailer....

live life full throttle

Just to add to the bag discussion, due to the small volume they can be aired up with anything from a bike tire pump, or what I use, a cheap $30 12v "cigarette lighter" powered tire pump. Fills each bag from 10-60psi in about 8 seconds each, and takes up as much room as a small lunch box in the cab or tool box.

Just throwing another cheap alternative out there.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
That's not a bad idea at all I may pick one of those up for our farm truck. I out a small compressor on mine. With a wireless remote though. Think I spent $600 total on it and the bags.

Sent from my I fone 5

B.Warning

Reaction score
img20130515143658.jpg

vcassens

Reaction score
I wish I could find the scale slip but it is packed in there with a skid loader. Nothing like backing up and riding a wheelie to the edge of the trailer and then pulling back to smash it down LOL

Latest posts

Members online