What else should I do?

Motostroker

Reaction score
ryzy8yty.jpg

I already have a 40 inch light bar on the way.
Remove running boards.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Just want a nice clean street look. I'm running out of ideas.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ryzy8yty.jpg

I already have a 40 inch light bar on the way.
Remove running boards.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Just want a nice clean street look. I'm running out of ideas.

ill be more than glad to crush your bank account with ideas !

Motostroker

Reaction score
ill be more than glad to crush your bank account with ideas !

Humor me! Haha. I'm thinking amps/or bestops. I need some tractions bars. So OUO bolt ons are on the list. I already have airbags, I guess all I can do now is drive it until something breaks

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Humor me! Haha. I'm thinking amps/or bestops. I need some tractions bars. So OUO bolt ons are on the list. I already have airbags, I guess all I can do now is drive it until something breaks

amps, debadge the whole truck (platinum letters) , pull the cover off tailgate, ptm the grill and mirror covers, or do the grill black.. headlights not sure. 2wd valence.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
amps, debadge the whole truck (platinum letters) , pull the cover off tailgate, ptm the grill and mirror covers, or do the grill black.. headlights not sure. 2wd valence.

I dont think you can pull the cover off a platinum gate? Aren't they filled with holes underneath that silver patch?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Some ouo traction blocks, PTM the grille surround, debadge the doors. Maybe PTM headlights. Amp Steps.

It would be neat to see the Grill bars, the tail gate panel and the PLATINUM letters all painted black I think, to match the rest of the the truck.