What else should I do?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
PTM white bumpers and grill, amp steps, smoked headlights to match your black wheels, and Platinum words and tailgate hideous think deleted. Awesome looking truck!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Finally got it installed
a6eva2yt.jpg

Awesome man! Did you make the mount yourself?

smcox1

Reaction score
PTM grille surrond, white headlights with brushed aluminum projector shrouds, painted skull caps, tinted marker lights in the mirrors.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Awesome man! Did you make the mount yourself?

Yup I did.

I ended up having to cut the tow hooks, modify the 4 bolts on the front part of the bumper, and wired it up to a relay that came off the power to the high beams. I'm ordering 6k led headlights pretty soon. It's going to be bright! I love it. I wired up my spare rigid D2s also on my fog lights. Had to make a custom bracket out of some stock. And was able to re-use the adjustable bracket off the stock fogs so I can adjust down the road if need-be. This bar is 14400 lumens.

Motostroker

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I have it also wired to a bypass switch in the cab. That way if the truck is key off, I can still flip them on. In this picture is headlights off. Just the light bar on, this pic doesn't give it justice
4y4uganu.jpg

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
leave it alone and be different from everony else lol

oh and put some chrome wheels on that thing, it would go with the platinum look more and match that sweet tailgate a lot better than the black ones doo

Motostroker

Reaction score
leave it alone and be different from everony else lol

oh and put some chrome wheels on that thing, it would go with the platinum look more and match that sweet tailgate a lot better than the black ones doo

I've been looking at some welds or AFs? I can't decide. I need a 20x10

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
looks awesome. are those the rigid fogs? i am still on the fence anbout what style im gonna do there.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Yup I did.

I ended up having to cut the tow hooks, modify the 4 bolts on the front part of the bumper, and wired it up to a relay that came off the power to the high beams. I'm ordering 6k led headlights pretty soon. It's going to be bright! I love it. I wired up my spare rigid D2s also on my fog lights. Had to make a custom bracket out of some stock. And was able to re-use the adjustable bracket off the stock fogs so I can adjust down the road if need-be. This bar is 14400 lumens.

Awesome man. I love DIY stuff that comes out factory.