what gauges to get?

RiVerBum01

Reaction score
Im in the market for some gauges. What do yall have to say about the autometer factory match? I would like a 4 pod pillar setup with egt, fuel pressure, boost, and tranny temp. Do any of the vendors sell 4 pod kits?

Sniper32

Reaction score
i love my ISSPRO EV2s. no they dont match the gauges but they are very good guages and have a programable warning light

Dont get me wrong autometers are good gauges too! what ever you do stay away from Glowshift!!

GreenF350

Reaction score
I have the ISSPRO factory match EV1's with the exception of one factory match EV2. I like mine and they match pretty good. The EV2's backlight color is a little bit off from the factory, but just fine for me. The only person I know that ran Autometer's had a bad Pyro that read a steady 300* high (as far as we could tell anyway, it was a little over 300* on a cold truck with the key on) He never engaged with anyone to get it replaced under warranty or anything so I can only fault Autometer so much, but that sums up my experience with them.
-Aaron

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i love my ISSPRO EV2s. no they dont match the gauges but they are very good guages and have a programable warning light

Dont get me wrong autometers are good gauges too! what ever you do stay away from Glowshift!!

I've been wondering what company had those programmable lights.... thanks for answering my unasked question.

under pressure

Reaction score
I will add, the terminator all in one scan gauge is just sick.
If your looking for more info then the standard gauges show... This is the one, and will show 2 parameters at once. Icp,dc,ipr,map,tps,ebp to name a couple !

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Isspro EV-2 with the programmable warning lights, you can also program the dimmer rate to match the factory, change the speed and reaction rate of the gauge...

In the coming months there will be some new stuff coming out as well... Programmable triggers and alarms...

Always innovating.

Also made right in Portland Oregon.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
^how do you adjust dimmer, warning light, reaction speed and reaction rate???

Sniper32

Reaction score
The gauges are tied into your dimmer switch to help match factory. Plus the program that is sold seperately allows you to make changes that affect how the gauge reacts

CSIPSD

Reaction score
The gauges are tied into your dimmer switch to help match factory. Plus the program that is sold seperately allows you to make changes that affect how the gauge reacts

The programer also allows you to adjust the dimmer rate, so it more closely matchs the factory set up.

The programer also allows you to adjust the warning lights.

RiVerBum01

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input but I dont need all the alarms an programmable stuff, plus all that sounds expensive. Im just looking for something thats gonna preform like it should an that matches my truck. I wouldnt mind throwing in the cash at it if I was planning on building a race truck but thats just not my intentions.

Sniper32

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input but I dont need all the alarms an programmable stuff, plus all that sounds expensive. Im just looking for something thats gonna preform like it should an that matches my truck. I wouldnt mind throwing in the cash at it if I was planning on building a race truck but thats just not my intentions.

for the quality on gauges isspro is great, id argue that all around they are one of the best. You dont need to get the programmer to run the gauge, but its only am added 20 bucks to have a visual warning! I by no means have a race truck and never will, but take some advice because i learned the hard way...you get what you pay for. That goes for both longevity and accuracy

CSIPSD

Reaction score

Isspro EV2 are no more expensive then anything else on the market, short of glow****...

Give Clay a shout at RiffRaffDiesel, he has about the best prices on Isspro gauges out there.

under pressure

Reaction score
I like the AM z series, factory matches the cluster, no issues for 6 years or so. Good gauge for the money imo.

bad12jr

Reaction score
I've had nothing but bad luck with autometer pyros. I still need to install my ev2 but haven't has tiwme.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
If you need some prices on different gauges shoot me a pm. Can do a package deal with a pod as well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.