what gauges to get?

01PSD

Reaction score
The only gripe I have with some of the AM gauges is the lighting SUCKS. The C2's my bro had.. none of the lighting was the same between the 3 of them. The backlight on the z-series blows too, even with led's instead of the crappy bulbs they send.

GreenF350

Reaction score
I've got Autometer Z-series.

My vote goes to Isspro's. And i'd also ditch the trans temp gauge, and get a scangauge instead.

It's a bit more pricey than just the "standard three", but that is exactly what I did. Ditched my trans temp for a Scangauge and then bought the Isspro EV2 Fuel Pressure Gauge. For those who don't know...the scangauge reads trans temp and when I had them both they were within a few degrees of each other. Scangauge seemed to respond to changes in temp faster.
-Aaron

Sniper32

Reaction score
if the OP goes in the Scan guage direction, they are good gauges dont get me wrong...but why not just get a CTS? They read the same PIDs same installation, but the CTS can display upto 8 at one time.

GreenF350

Reaction score
if the OP goes in the Scan guage direction, they are good gauges dont get me wrong...but why not just get a CTS? They read the same PIDs same installation, but the CTS can display upto 8 at one time.

Eh...each to their own and another good option. Personally I wanted a round gauge that would "match" my other ones and I think the CTS is a bit out of place. Just my opinion though.
-Aaron

Latest posts

Members online