What have you done to your powerstroke today?

6speedsd

Reaction score
Had the new beater DD parked beside the dually. Gave the DD it's first wash in like 10 years I guess. The 3fiddy just got all the over spray. I feel like I'm neglecting the ole girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
Basically the only way?

Cory Anderson

I haven't seen one of the long thin vacuum pipes in a long time but my grandfather had a couple for his shopvac. But I haven't seen what I'm picturing in a store ever. Removing the seat is probably quicker. Torx bit on an electric impact and it's out in under 5 minutes.

RSK

Reaction score
How have you figured out to get in between the front seats and middle console? I can't get it clean and it makes me mad!

Cory Anderson

yah it's easy, slide the seat forward all the way. that will help with a lot, the lift the seat up all the way if you want more room under the seat and that go a little from behind the console, a little from the front of the console next to the seat, turn your attachment sideways and go under the seat track with the attachment i posted the link for below you should be able to get ever nook and cranny of the truck. It takes time though especially if you are trying to get every grain of sand out of the carpet, wear safety glasses because the grains of sand will kick up at you and it sucks getting them in the eye. I also use an led light in my other hand so i can see in the dark areas of my truck since the interior is all black, that way I don't miss anything otherwise some stuff will blend in, but the led light shows everything!

something like this helps a lot!!!

http://www.shopping.com/Dyson-Dyson-Aftermarket-Crevis-Tool-for-DC01-DC02-DC04-DC14-Models/info

RSK

Reaction score
I haven't seen one of the long thin vacuum pipes in a long time but my grandfather had a couple for his shopvac. But I haven't seen what I'm picturing in a store ever. Removing the seat is probably quicker. Torx bit on an electric impact and it's out in under 5 minutes.

the internet is a great place. many websites and stores sell them, probably somewhere like sears would even sell them.

http://www.shopping.com/Dyson-Dyson-Aftermarket-Crevis-Tool-for-DC01-DC02-DC04-DC14-Models/info

http://www.amazon.com/Micro-Vacuum-Attachment-Kit-Piece/dp/B000BSJCLY

http://www.mileskimball.com/buy-flat-vacuum-attachment-310137

dsberman94

Reaction score
^^^^This every spring.

I just pulled me rear bench because I'm getting ready to trade them for rear buckets but I found **** from the PO. Dealership didn't clean it very well at all. Sprinkles from munchkins or somethin, little pieces of kids toys. I'm pulling the front seats next Wednesday to clean under them. Prolly even worse.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Because I know that it hasn't been cleaned. All the trouble is 4 bolts and a plug on power seats. Not thatch trouble to make cleaning easier.

RSK

Reaction score
A0CC3993-0602-4DB3-9744-D31E63FD62CF_zpsnw3mcmm8.jpg

its low now!

RSK

Reaction score
Not low enough....

Says the guy riding on 35's....lol they gap that used to take place in the wheels is considerably smaller now. So i'm just leaving it where its at. It still sees very light offroad use and towing so i'm not pulling the overloads or cutting any coils. So Gfy!

JrStroker

Reaction score
Says the guy riding on 35's....lol they gap that used to take place in the wheels is considerably smaller now. So i'm just leaving it where its at. It still sees very light offroad use and towing so i'm not pulling the overloads or cutting any coils. So Gfy!
upujepen.jpg

3epa5e3e.jpg

u8apegep.jpg

Still not low like this. Ha!

My truck when it was lifted and Mr.Pandas truck. He's on here, can't quite remember his screenname

Cory Anderson

RedRice589

Reaction score

Lol I just want it to lay frame...

RSK

Reaction score
Lol I just want it to lay frame...

I wouldn't mind bagging it and doing a c notch for the axle and doing that except it's not a show truck...I actually always wanted a truck to lay frame so I could crush soda cans with it. but I want a bagged dually, more then anything, I also want this truck lifted 5.5" with Icon or Carli and a little one up offroad **** mixed in rolling on 2' american force independence either polished, or flat black with machined windows....that will be sex if I can focus on one thing for a few months and buy all the pieces to that puzzle...and if I go polished I may put the chrome mirror caps back on since I still have them. but bumpers and grille will be ptm before I 6k in wheels and tires maybe I can find a package deal and get them for 5k sell my bmf's for 3g's with fresh tires and a brand new 5th bmf novakane and get that one that was curbed fixed and roll on some two footers by next fall.

Latest posts

Members online