What have you done to your powerstroke today?

sootie

Reaction score
Exactly! I'm going to give her hell all the way to Rudys and back! (Hopefully) lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

i have seen metal like that on the first OCI after an engine build.

my worry is that is a lifter beginning to fail and unfortunately, if it does, it usually wipes out the cam and all the bearings because of the amount of metal going thru the motor.

it may have been said but a short next OCI and a oil analysis wouldnt be a bad idea...

JrStroker

Reaction score

my worry is that is a lifter beginning to fail and unfortunately, if it does, it usually wipes out the cam and all the bearings because of the amount of metal going thru the motor.

it may have been said but a short next OCI and a oil analysis wouldnt be a bad idea...
I use Blackstone to check my oil every change.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score

I'm going to send it to them. I already ordered their sample kit. And in about a 1k miles I'm going to have it tested again. Unless I trade it for something else! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Cknox121

Reaction score
Little custom touch to my tip
3750ad9b9ac6899901606a06d48a7459.jpg

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Golddigger

Reaction score
Changed my GP relay and washed it. Now I'm going to sell my rims and tires and get a set of moto 951 to go with some new bfg km2's.

Jomax

Reaction score
Flushed my trans, installed a transgo 2-3 shift valve, installed a JWVB, new trans filter, installed a 4 pillar pod (egt, trans, boost, and fuel pressure). And started to replace the feed line from the pump to the fuel bowl. Those quick connects are a PITA.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
just picked it up from getting new ford radiator hoses put on and an egr delete done. turbo's seem to build boost quicker...can't wait to dyno it sunday in Nj

smcox1

Reaction score
I wonder if you painted and cleared them then waited a few days and wrapped them in clear 3M vinyl if they would last a long time.

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Idk, I didn't really prep them that good... just cleaned them and used adhesion promoter and the color match rattle cans from oreilly's... they did fine until I started doing more driving. The big ole grasshoppers were pretty hard on the paint. Going to get them done by a body shop this time so they can do better...

Also they will be smooth instead of textured so well look lots better!

Last edited:

RSK

Reaction score
Drove to the big time kustomz dyno for charity day in nj and dynoed my truck, only put down 529/1070 in gear heads race on 35's even though it laid down 549/1030 in hot street back in march on 33's. gonna check fuel psi later this week.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Drove to the big time kustomz dyno for charity day in nj and dynoed my truck, only put down 529/1070 in gear heads race on 35's even though it laid down 549/1030 in hot street back in march on 33's. gonna check fuel psi later this week.

Different dynos too......

Latest posts

Members online