What have you done to your powerstroke today?

6speedsd

Reaction score
Looked at it sitting in the driveway, desperately needing a bath, trying to work up the energy to get off my ass and go wash it.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Coolant/oil change..new coolant reservoir.. New thermostat...new tie rods... Drag link... Bilstein 5100 steering dampner...PMF adjustable trac bar...

mandkole

Reaction score
stabbed in a brake controller finally...

Attachments

• P1010128.JPG
    P1010128.JPG
    696.5 KB · Views: 130

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Got my absolute coolant hose installed

Switchback bulbs and relays showed up today and my lights shipped from JD Friday.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
first fill up from topping it off when i drove it off the lot... 17.2 hand calculated mpg in stop go traffic and cruise set at 78mph when the road was open on the freeway back to Minnesota for work.. the truck calculated 18.1 mpg.... but who knows how close i had it to the same full mark since its a worse pita then filling up a 7.3...

live life full throttle

Last edited:

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Took the traction bars off my Excursion and fabed them to fit on the 6.4. I was so sick of the crappy shifts and obvious axle wrap issues. It is a million times better, even thought they are straight ghetto bars built out of parts laying around the shop and stolen off the Ex.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Drove from Vegas to wickenburg az to swap my son with the ex.

Great break in after the turbo and injector work. Every noise had me nervous but it ended up just fine. Working with my tune writer to adjust better to the 100% injectors and turbo wheel. Egt's got toasty unless I was doing 85. Seemed to like that speed. I guess the boost/fuel and piston speed were all happy at that speed and load.

stonepusher

Reaction score
Got mine a tow pig.......kinda, it's the wife's but i can use it :lookaround: got a smokin deal on it $20k......05 Eddie Bauer w/73k miles!
image_zps9c4c2d84.jpg

little luke

Reaction score
Found my starter hanging by the wires under my truck. The big bolt was missing, and the other is sheared off. Used a 3/8 grade 8 bolt to reattach it untill I get time to remove the old bolts

Latest posts

Members online