What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Jomax

Reaction score
Installed rigid Q2s in the center opening.

20150624_152628.jpg

20150624_152719.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

6speedsd

Reaction score
Have a couple newish guys running weedeaters. Been with us over a month, and I keep reminding them to be aware which way their weedeater is throwing chit. Needless to say, they don't listen. One was cutting some grass out of a crack in a driveway...First few rocks hit me in the chest, as I was standing beside the truck...then I heard a bang, and that was the end result. At least it was my truck and not the Mercedes in the next driveway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Have a couple newish guys running weedeaters. Been with us over a month, and I keep reminding them to be aware which way their weedeater is throwing chit. Needless to say, they don't listen. One was cutting some grass out of a crack in a driveway...First few rocks hit me in the chest, as I was standing beside the truck...then I heard a bang, and that was the end result. At least it was my truck and not the Mercedes in the next driveway.

That sucks! If I had already warned them I would be a man short tomorrow!

6speedsd

Reaction score
That sucks! If I had already warned them I would be a man short tomorrow!

Eh...I blame it on ADD and cell phones. They hear you, but they don't really HEAR you. It's my old mans business, and he's replacing the back glass, so I can't complain too much I guess. These kids keep me from working every weekend as well, so again, I guess I can't complain too much.

Jomax

Reaction score

What did you do to your guy with the weed eater? Lol

6speedsd

Reaction score
What did you do to your guy with the weed eater? Lol

He was scared chitless. Kept apologizing. Punishment enough. Plus it was a teaching moment. "THIS is why I keep reminding yall to be aware". Sometimes a physical result is what it takes to make people listen.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score

I'll take a broken window anyday over someone running the mower and not at least partially shutting the chute door as they go by and catching a nice size stone to the forehead LOL

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Eh...I blame it on ADD and cell phones. They hear you, but they don't really HEAR you. It's my old mans business, and he's replacing the back glass, so I can't complain too much I guess. These kids keep me from working every weekend as well, so again, I guess I can't complain too much.

I hear ya on that. But what if next time it is a Mercedes or BMW or window in a million dollar home? I'd make a example outta him so I didn't lose a contract or get sued!

6speedsd

Reaction score
We don't do million dollar homes. Lol.

These two are college guys that haven't worked a day in their lives. But they are consistent, dedicated, and willing to work, which is hard to come by these days.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
It was for another paraprofessional position, so I politely declined. Got some great feedback on my resume though so it wasn't all in vain. Thanks for asking though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

ooohhh ***...

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.