What have you done to your powerstroke today?

cbf9703

Reaction score
But they're both round! Lols
LMAO!
Looks obviously different to me..... Maybe my "rediculously close" detector is way off calibration.

And if you are on such a tight budget, why buy new running boards?

See why people give you so much chit here???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, I don't get buying new running boards when you say you can't afford a full set of tires.... Berman, what happened to selling plasma or whatever for some extra cash?

I've never put 2 new tires on a truck, I go all 4 or none. Save the decent 2 for doing burnouts later... Or better yet, burn them off before you change them out. Wait, will your truck manage that these days? LOL

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
New tires, inspection and new running boards thanks to Tom@BTK. I guess I should probably wash and wax the truck so there is something to match the way these shine.
f65364766c68ad63cb0602feddee613f.jpg
35d70a96562ce767552a98a9cbeae8c8.jpg

Looking good Dan. Thanks again!

dsberman94

Reaction score
Save the decent 2 for doing burnouts later... Or better yet, burn them off before you change them out. Wait, will your truck manage that these days? LOL

Came out of the tire place sideways across 3 lanes and used part of the shoulder for the back of the truck. No brakes, just smashed the skinny pedal. I think she's got it under control.

Looking good Dan. Thanks again!

Thank you for working with me for getting them here. They wouldn't have gotten here earlier no matter which day they actually got dropped off, but it was strange strolling into work on my day off. Have fun at the beach Tom.

cbf9703

Reaction score
The mxt and the stt are ridiculously close. I'm on a tight budget at the moment. And I'm not a fan of them. There's a lot of swaying around from the tread. I turn the wheel even just a touch and I feel the azz end swing out. Not a fan of that feeling.
Not a fan of which of the 3 tires you are running? And if you're not a fan, why put them on there? You're going full Berman again... :doh:

Came out of the tire place sideways across 3 lanes and used part of the shoulder for the back of the truck. No brakes, just smashed the skinny pedal. I think she's got it under control.
You just put out there that if you touch the wheel the azz end swings out because of the 'swaying around from the tread'.... but now it's sheer power breaking the tires loose? Just trying to follow your line of thinking these days.... :shrug: You were doing so good for a day or two.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Not a fan of which of the 3 tires you are running? And if you're not a fan, why put them on there? You're going full Berman again... :doh:

You just put out there that if you touch the wheel the azz end swings out because of the 'swaying around from the tread'.... but now it's sheer power breaking the tires loose? Just trying to follow your line of thinking these days.... :shrug: You were doing so good for a day or two.

Not a fan of the new ones. And yea, there's tread sway and tires tend to break lose when we want them to. Tread sway and spinning tires are two different things.
And I threw a vanilla air freshener in the truck today and let it sit with the windows up in the sun. Should smell good tomorrow.

cbf9703

Reaction score
Not a fan of the new ones. And yea, there's tread sway and tires tend to break lose when we want them to. Tread sway and spinning tires are two different things.
And I threw a vanilla air freshener in the truck today and let it sit with the windows up in the sun. Should smell good tomorrow.
I haven't had any issues with the coopers except high speed cornering... Which is not my trucks forte anyway LOL.

Maybe get a full set and try them out before you bitxh about how 1 is handling on your truck?

dsberman94

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with the coopers except high speed cornering... Which is not my trucks forte anyway LOL.

Maybe get a full set and try them out before you bitxh about how 1 is handling on your truck?

Both rears do it. In my defense I found the stt for $100 brand new. Looked online and saw pics of them with prices under the pics but never clicked on a website to see if it was real. Why would they have them there with a price and not have any. I figured I could call up a tire place and get another one. So I met the guy and bought the tire. Called up a tire place the next day and he told me they were discontinued and he could special order me another one. I asked how long that would take and was told It could be by the end of the week or it could take months. Called a bunch of different places and actually looked at the cooper website on my own and they are definitely discontinued. Being I needed it done yesterday because my inspection was already months overdue, I had to do what I had to do.

kwelch08

Reaction score
Waiting for the call that my truck is ready headgaskets, studs, oil cooler, hpop, stage 2 turbo, 190/30 injectors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

vcassens

Reaction score
Installed my hydra chip. Now just waiting on custom tuning from gear head to fix the surging/cutting out problem that i got from swapping the auto for a manual

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Cleaned all the receipts and random paper trash out of my console and doors! And all the odds and ends out of my cupholders! Feels so good every time I do this and have the extra cupholders again. Now let's see how long it takes to fill it all back up! Lol

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Cleaned all the receipts and random paper trash out of my console and doors! And all the odds and ends out of my cupholders! Feels so good every time I do this and have the extra cupholders again. Now let's see how long it takes to fill it all back up! Lol

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
finally gonna put it up for sale?

live life full throttle

Blue7.3

Reaction score
Just fitted some Projector headlights , had some trouble with the motor stalling when flicking from Hi to Low but have it fixed now (lots of ferrite chokes).

Attachments

• P1030096.jpg
    P1030096.jpg
    780.3 KB · Views: 70

Latest posts

Members online