What have you done to your powerstroke today?

dsberman94

Reaction score
new antenna
0ca1e2c1ea6d918a66d1f3de2baff48f.jpg

live life full throttle

just ordered a gunmetal gray one of these for the GFs brother for xmas and ill be picking up a black arrow for her fathers gift as well. Glad you gave me the idea.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Too bad it's gonna go on a doodge. Hoping it works too. Read some reviews and they weren't the greatest in reception.
whenever you shorten any antenna on the frequency it is nent for, you will lose power.. i use the Sirius/xm radio so that antenna is more for looks and no more whipping in the wind.

live life full throttle

dsberman94

Reaction score
whenever you shorten any antenna on the frequency it is nent for, you will lose power.. i use the Sirius/xm radio so that antenna is more for looks and no more whipping in the wind.

live life full throttle

I understand the principle as to why some stations may not work with it.

What was that remote starter you bought a while back. Iirc it was fairly cheap but worked pretty well. Looking to get that to put on my mothers Chevy Equinox as her gift.

ju015dd

Reaction score
you out of 222?

what oil where you running before?

live life full throttle

No, have a few guys that work with us who used to contract and still pay their dues. But I have been with municipality since I started line work 9 years ago.
Have ran rotella 1540, delvac and delo 1540 but this delo 540 makes the truck idle so much nicer and easier starts when cold. Of course it doesn't get too cold here but still a major difference.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
No, have a few guys that work with us who used to contract and still pay their dues. But I have been with municipality since I started line work 9 years ago.
Have ran rotella 1540, delvac and delo 1540 but this delo 540 makes the truck idle so much nicer and easier starts when cold. Of course it doesn't get too cold here but still a major difference.
oh, right on man!

stick with either of the delo options. and what is cold to you? i ran delo 15/40 in -27° weather and started without being plugged in. wasnt happy. but even some synthetics i used wouldn't allow it to start without being jumped..

live life full throttle

ju015dd

Reaction score
oh, right on man!

stick with either of the delo options. and what is cold to you? i ran delo 15/40 in -27° weather and started without being plugged in. wasnt happy. but even some synthetics i used wouldn't allow it to start without being jumped..

live life full throttle

only in the 30's lol, but could tell a big difference.

hiniker88

Reaction score
Got my truck running after pulling the engine for head studs and resealing everything. Also did rr return, 64.5 sxe turbo, all no limit pipes, coolant filter, egr ****** and 190/75 injectors.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk