What have you done to your powerstroke today?

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Was watching my 2 year old son on the drivers side. He was siting on his 4 wheeler directing me back. Guess hes not quite ready let lol. I never saw the tree.

ajy7usyg.jpg

everu5ub.jpg

sent while hittin' easy street on mud tires

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Thoes tail lights were 34bucks on ebay i put them on the day i parked the truck for last winter. They had clear covers at that point. Fast foward to this spring when i fixed it and got it out. Drove it 3 days noticed one of the covers fell off somewhere. I poped the other one off. I've had it like that ever since. Reverse light bulds exposed and the tail bubble fills when i wash it. Lol worth it for 34bucks.

yotaneck13

Reaction score
My son got off his quad and yell sorry so i wasnt even mad. I just started laughing

Emery19

Reaction score
stared at it when i backed out the driveway this morning, stared at it when i pulled back in this afternoon. going into the dealership tuesday for a new radiator and a pinion seal on ford as well as a state inspection.

drove the powerstroke at work though.

greyford1979

Reaction score
Never fun

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Nope, especially for my brother. He was definitely pissed seeing a rear end he had done just last year have to come out cuz the guy that did the work didn't do a good job. From the looks of the burnt up Royal Purple we drained out, it looks like the rear end had been getting pretty hot for a while now till it finally went boom. At least it didn't damage the locker. I had the pleasure of towing him home at 2 am :doh: LOL

weazel

Reaction score
Nope, especially for my brother. He was definitely pissed seeing a rear end he had done just last year have to come out cuz the guy that did the work didn't do a good job. From the looks of the burnt up Royal Purple we drained out, it looks like the rear end had been getting pretty hot for a while now till it finally went boom. At least it didn't damage the locker. I had the pleasure of towing him home at 2 am :doh: LOL

Oh that would suck, if you want a job done right, do it yourself

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Snow White

Reaction score
Put the rigid duallys in place of my fog lights, finally installed my exhaust manifold and my uppipes and last night put on my ceramic down pipe that was a nightmare too put on .

taterthedog

Reaction score
Tinted the front windows on my 08 and 05 to 20% to match the rear factory tint.
4ejuzuna.jpg

Changed out the factory speakers in the 05 to Rockford Fosgate Power series 6x8s.

Latest posts

Members online