What have you done to your powerstroke today?

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Toyo ATII ;) Stay soft in the super cold which will help bite the slippery **** the Terra's freeze up on.

Would being able to get at your front manual lockers have helped you out? Never tried mine should do it once I guess for fun, those caps from the back side make it a bitch, mine are just hex bolts so easy to uncover if required.

JrStroker

Reaction score
Toyo ATII ;) Stay soft in the super cold which will help bite the slippery **** the Terra's freeze up on.

Would being able to get at your front manual lockers have helped you out? Never tried mine should do it once I guess for fun, those caps from the back side make it a bitch, mine are just hex bolts so easy to uncover if required.

The ONLY reason I have these tires is because they came with the lift. Ha. I'm gonna get myself a nice set of MTs come summer. Probably Toyo or Mickeys.

Those caps have two hex bolts also. So its easy access. But I didn't try it. All my air is working so it was in "4x4".

But would flipping the lockers help any?

Btw I got it out this afternoon. Just curious if I can get back out/in tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ToMang07

Reaction score
The ONLY reason I have these tires is because they came with the lift. Ha. I'm gonna get myself a nice set of MTs come summer. Probably Toyo or Mickeys.

Those caps have two hex bolts also. So its easy access. But I didn't try it. All my air is working so it was in "4x4".

But would flipping the lockers help any?

Btw I got it out this afternoon. Just curious if I can get back out/in tomorrow.

IDK what size you're running, but I highly recommend Duratracs. Awesome tires, in all terrains.

Cory@RPHC

Reaction score
Did an egr delete on my 6.4, what a pain in the a$%. Also did trans and oil change. Shes running good until I noticed we cracked the plastic coolant line running from the heater core. Finishing it up Monday

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I think I tried toasting something in the 6.7.... set the high idle today after work and went into the hotel room to hang up my wet clothes.. came back out and jumped in and drove around playing in the snow on my way to get some lunch and when I parked I noticed that there was a LOT of white with a little blueish smoke coming out the exhaust. So I left it run and jumped out to see maybe whT it was and it was the nastiest smelling smoke I have ever smelled in my life. So I left and took it down the freeway for a couple miles to help it cool off.. it did the trick but I have no idea wtf it was...

live life full throttle

sootie

Reaction score
These tires are the equivalent to a 36x14r18 but like I said an AT just isnt for me. Looking at getting 36x15.50 Mickeys or 37x13.50 Toyos in an MT style.

toyo m/t's are less than desirable in the snow...

Csilva187

Reaction score
No Limit goodies (thanks Mike, lighting fast shipping). I'll get my bmf's w/ Terra's middle next week. Also need a 72mm by end next month.

smokedout250

Reaction score
6 leaker life lol
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l511/calkins06/D5263A92-B390-417A-8A5
1-36239B0504A3.jpg

B6F31962-2EE6-4253-9FC6-8898536C1CB3.jpg

D5263A92-B390-417A-8A51-36239B0504A3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.