What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
9yqu4ezu.jpg

upu7utyg.jpg

Changed up the front end a little bit. Pictures aren't great and rest of the truck hasn't been washed in a month.

Damn this makes me want a Harley grille

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
gorgeous. i wish you would leave the chrome grill and bumpers :drool:

RSK

Reaction score
gorgeous. i wish you would leave the chrome grill and bumpers :drool:

Nah don't wanna take jd's style away from him. I will admit its not as bad now that the mirror caps and fender badges are painted to match. Still too much chrome for me.

RSK

Reaction score
Nice. You liking the 420s so far? And is your truck stock height?

Cory Anderson

Yes its stock height for now, and i like the 420's they hook a lot better then factory sized good year wranglers lol, and they handle much better, braking is better. All around better traction, less body roll.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Finished my little 5" intake project over the weekend. Been dragging my ass on doing it. Turned out alright, I have the MAF and CCV installed with rubber grommets currently. But I have some aluminum bar stock to make the MAF sensor adapter and a threaded bung for the CCV fitting, just have to find the time to finish those.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

RSK

Reaction score
That's great! Any plans on lowering it?

Cory Anderson

Yes, i wanna do 5400lb coils up front and an f250 block in the rear or no block. Not sure yet, and i plan to 3 link the front with one up off road parts and do traction bars in the rear with fox shocks in the front with resivoirs valved for the street and fox 2.0's in the rear no resi's, then hell wig sway bars front and maybe one in the rear, then wildwood 16" rotors up front and six piston calipers and braided brake lines all around.

I not only wanna go fast, I wanna stop fast and take corners faster then stock too.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Finished my little 5" intake project over the weekend. Been dragging my ass on doing it. Turned out alright, I have the MAF and CCV installed with rubber grommets currently. But I have some aluminum bar stock to make the MAF sensor adapter and a threaded bung for the CCV fitting, just have to find the time to finish those.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

That's a prettty intake! Why not just re route the ccv?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.