What have you done to your powerstroke today?

dsberman94

Reaction score
Yep. Excited to get it back. Lift kit and tires are sitting in the shop. Just waiting on some new wheels

Well hopefully it's done by the time I get the cruise through the Lehigh tunnel organized. That 6.0 crackle through the tunnel would be awesome.

Posted while doing something dumb.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Well hopefully it's done by the time I get the cruise through the Lehigh tunnel organized. That 6.0 crackle through the tunnel would be awesome.

sounds fun! It's just a little louder than a stock one... but not much LOL

dsberman94

Reaction score
sounds fun! It's just a little louder than a stock one... but not much LOL

Loud is the point. LOL. I'll shoot you a pm when it gets closer. Maybe it'll be somewhere for you to sell some merch and have the new truck as a focal point. I'll be waiting to hear and see some pics when you get it back.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Loud is the point. LOL. I'll shoot you a pm when it gets closer. Maybe it'll be somewhere for you to sell some merch and have the new truck as a focal point. I'll be waiting to hear and see some pics when you get it back.

I like that idea!

Clifford_6.4

Reaction score
jeza4ere.jpg
Installed fuel hostages 20x12 and 325/60/20 and a 2.5 level kit ....it's been a long day

6speedsd

Reaction score
Drove it for the first time in over two weeks. Was a good feeling...until I realized I need a new turbo...and new injectors...and on and on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

florida 6.0

Reaction score
New cooler , new lines , new filters , new tranny . I did get a modified solenoid but my trans guy pitched it for a new stocker . It went out so he got me a new one from ford and now its acting up just not all the time . Been having one of those weeks lol .

Baker42

Reaction score
Wrenched on transmission

Tore in the drive train installed new throw out bearing, pilot bearing and fluid.
It did not help any of the symptoms. :mad:

Latest posts

Members online