What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Tarheel_6.4L

Reaction score
Ordered 20 x 12 -44 Fuel Mavericks Chrome w/gloss black lip and AMP PowerStep electric running board kit w/integrated LED lights. Next is a leveling kit and maybe a 20" light bar.

florida 6.0

Reaction score
Started removing the things I want to keep so I can put it up for sale . Kicking myself for selling the stock tube steps . Glad I kept the factory head unit and speakers though .

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
installed my own diy filter
31d5b95bf83bcbbb1c46c082ec0af297.jpg
3eed056c1681e2e78e0002d3e0bec736.jpg

live life full throttle
did a write up on it too http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60718

live life full throttle

little luke

Reaction score
Dug it out. Gunned it on the flats so I could make it up the hill to my house. Made it to the top and slid off the drive and into a 2' drift. Had to dig it out at 10 last night or I wouldn't be able to find it this morning.

vcassens

Reaction score
Im not sure how much we actually got, but where I live is flat for a couple miles till you get to my house which is on a pretty decent hill. The wind pretty much shoved all the snow out of the fields right up to my front door

Also, I paid this yellow piece of **** off today.

Congrats on that one I can't wait for that day to come for me. When mine gets payed off I get a brand new truck. Then my yellow truck will get parked and some serious work will happen to it :redspotdance:

RSK

Reaction score
Drove it for the first time in 2 months without a plow hanging off the front

not me I'm just leaving the V plows on both 350's although i might take it off the 6.4 monday after this weekends storm so i can drop it off to get the oil changed. I'm about 500 miles overdue

Latest posts

Members online