What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Snake

Reaction score
Yessir. It didn't last long - the CL ad went up Monday and it was on a trailer Thursday. Definitely bittersweet.

Snake

Reaction score
Thanks man. And you can definitely ask - its actually nothing too exciting. I should be starting a new job next month and will be driving a minimum of 400 miles / week. That, and the truck doesn't fit in their parking garage. LOL

kystrokin

Reaction score
black truck 2.jpg

black truck.jpg

finally found a set of mickey thompson classic 2's and put my bgf's on them

swinky

Reaction score
Found out I smoked the intermediate clutch in my trans. You can't beat twisteds customer service.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

cbf9703

Reaction score
View attachment 42200

View attachment 42201

finally found a set of mickey thompson classic 2's and put my bgf's on them
RWLs out! You don't see many people rolling with that kind of style anymore. I like it!

holy chit those look like the factory rims on the obs and early 2000 models... ***in love it!! very nice!!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
Agreed
Nice and classy ehh?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Pretty much.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

smcox1

Reaction score
holy chit those look like the factory rims on the obs and early 2000 models... ***in love it!! very nice!!

live life full throttle

Those are the exact wheels I'd like to run on an obs to keep the old school look but with the modern 20" size. I think I would polish them up to shine like mirror though.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Managed to embarass myself at the track trying out a kc stage 3. First run didnt get it lit on the line and ran a 13.6 with a 2.4x 60ft at 106 and change, then next run blew the hot side off at the turbo and lost the clamp :doh: fun 20 mile ride.home with 0 boost, and trying to not smoke everyone out and not burn the pistons down on the ride :fustrate:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Managed to embarass myself at the track trying out a kc stage 3. First run didnt get it lit on the line and ran a 13.6 with a 2.4x 60ft at 106 and change, then next run blew the hot side off at the turbo and lost the clamp :doh: fun 20 mile ride.home with 0 boost, and trying to not smoke everyone out and not burn the pistons down on the ride :fustrate:
oh dam!!

live life full throttle

mandkole

Reaction score

Standard flat clamp? Definitely try to set up a tether strap. Ive got them at both connections on the cooler.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.