What have you done to your powerstroke today?

6speedsd

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369361857.816982.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369361891.873668.jpg

5" turbo back. Install tool longer than expected. Every pipe with a flaired end was dented up. The box was too big and they didn't put any type of filler material in it so I guess the pipes just banged around during shipping. Anyways, its installed. Haven't been up the road in it yet though.

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
View attachment 17398
View attachment 17399

5" turbo back. Install tool longer than expected. Every pipe with a flaired end was dented up. The box was too big and they didn't put any type of filler material in it so I guess the pipes just banged around during shipping. Anyways, its installed. Haven't been up the road in it yet though.

Got any pics of it installed? Who did you order it from?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I fixed an oil leak from the turbo feed line... Twice. UGH. First time the RTV must have had a hard spot or something, leaked.

Second time I used a new tube of Red high temp and its good to go. Of course while hooking the oil feed back up I dropped the 11/16 wrench and somehow it went UNDER the damn pedestal. Spent 30 minutes trying to fish that damn thing out.

Then I reinstalled the trans cooler I removed when I put the new motor in, disconnected the factory one again.

I also reconnected the filter, with the flow proper now!

Seems like everything wanted to leak today!

Oh and I fixed a leaking drain on my water heater on the RV... Figured I had all the tools and pipe dope out...

greyford1979

Reaction score
Swapped out my rear blocks with the factory ones that indyF-350psd sent me. I have no idea who the after market ones are made by. Also replaced the spring centering pins. I found out they were both broken as I lowered down the axle :doh:

05wh250

Reaction score
Swapped out my rear blocks with the factory ones that indyF-350psd sent me. I have no idea who the after market ones are made by. Also replaced the spring centering pins. I found out they were both broken as I lowered down the axle :doh:

Did you replace them with stock ones? Reason I ask is mine broke before and we replaced them with 3/8" pins from rough country

Latest posts

Members online