what hpop to go with now

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Damn. I'm in the same shoes. I want to know what Bob said about this failure. When I talked to him last month about them he said pretty much they were flawless now. Obviously within reason. I think I need a pump upgrade too, and I was about to pick up an Adrenaline tomorrow....

gjoski515

Reaction score
Damn. I'm in the same shoes. I want to know what Bob said about this failure. When I talked to him last month about them he said pretty much they were flawless now. Obviously within reason. I think I need a pump upgrade too, and I was about to pick up an Adrenaline tomorrow....

Pm me and i tell you what he said to me

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
I can tell you, too.

None of the internals inside the pump were damaged. We even reused them the first time his pump was sent back to us. To my knowledge and what was told to me by both Bob and the shop was there was no brass in any of the debris to suggest an internal failure. His first issue looked similar to what we would see with an ingestion issue and the seal around the gear blowing out. We rebuilt it, tested, and sent it back out.

However, since his most recent and SAME reason for failure, we're quite sure Greg has a housing flaw in the seal near the gear. It's a flaw that will get fixed with a new pump or more specifically a new housing and was probably caused either by his first failure or more likely by a machining issue when it was first drilled.

We'll find out once it gets here again and we know what to look for.

gjoski515

Reaction score
Thanks Jennifer, like she said no material from the motor went threw the hpop, it was a hpop failure, so far they have been good about the hpop, looking to put the motor back in this weekend, we will know buy next Saturday if it holds up for me, wish me good luck.

equalizier

Reaction score
Thanks Jennifer, like she said no material from the motor went threw the hpop, it was a hpop failure, so far they have been good about the hpop, looking to put the motor back in this weekend, we will know buy next Saturday if it holds up for me, wish me good luck.

I thought you said on the first motor it went through out the whole motor.Then the second pump did the same thing.I mean you lost one motor I certainly hope you don't lose another.I hope things work out for you bud but like others have said you should definitely try something else.

Latest posts

Members online