What I learned at TS '12

duddy

Reaction score
I'm a pro at a British accent. You'd think, with as close to Mexico I am, I'd be better at that. Then again, i don't have much of a Southern accent anyways. People always think I'm from up North 'till they hear me bust out with the Southern lingo. Master of the lingo, just not the accent.

Never met or heard you but you may not talk fast enuff to keep up with the nortern folk! :swordfight:

SevenThree

Reaction score
Never met or heard you but you may not talk fast enuff to keep up with the nortern folk! :swordfight:

I don't exactly speak slow.

Now, thinking is a different story. My mouth works faster than my brain.

Sent from my mind using ESP.

duddy

Reaction score
Bur for some reason, those nights are blurs, wondering if the alcohol has something to do with it? :toast:

duddy

Reaction score
Whats this sober thing you talk about, that word is not in my vocabulary being from wi and all, i thought it was that it was another word for hungover. :D:toast::blitzed:

SevenThree

Reaction score
Whatever! Mr. Igetdrunkofforangedreamsickledrink. I drank at TS but that's not a common day-to-day event. I was WAY better behaved at this event than I have been known to be. Didn't bite anyone, didn't hit anyone, didn't attack anyone, was nicer than normal. You should be proud that, for once, you got crazier than me. Only thing I did was suffer a fall.

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
Whatever! Mr. Igetdrunkofforangedreamsickledrink. I drank at TS but that's not a common day-to-day event. I was WAY better behaved at this event than I have been known to be. Didn't bite anyone, didn't hit anyone, didn't attack anyone, was nicer than normal. You should be proud that, for once, you got crazier than me. Only thing I did was suffer a fall.

I could make a comment, but will refrain

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.