What is this hose to and for?

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Well...my analog boost gauge is tied into my map sensor tube. And mine shows me how much boost my truck is getting and it's the same as my digital one...so...? And yes it's to the valve cover not the intake manifold.

:pointlaugh: Put down the crack pipe.

junglejoe

Reaction score
Here ya go.... this is why I'm a flooring installer ,NOT a diesel mechanic! it, appears, this is tied into the "intake"... I only assumed it was the valve cover just by taking a glance at it.. you guys know your chit!! I originally was just asking what it was for, then get back on here and see all this...

Attachments

• (((()((()))(((.jpg
    (((()((()))(((.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 43

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Here ya go.... this is why I'm a flooring installer ,NOT a diesel mechanic! it, appears, this is tied into the "intake"... I only assumed it was the valve cover just by taking a glance at it.. you guys know your chit!! I originally was just asking what it was for, then get back on here and see all this...

Nothing in the picture but a wiring harness clipped to the intake bolt. O i get it. Its a fitting only you can see!!!! Kinda like a imaginary friend...

And that silver thing you took a pic of. That is the intake manifold. Not the valve cover...

Latest posts

Members online