What is This Light?

imelmo

Reaction score
Just came on today out the blue. Is it a filter or something? I've got an AFE and it's pretty clean so not sure why it'd be coming on if that's what it is.

-FF89-4709-961A-BB4EDDF815A0-7986-000006F0E55E0F71.jpg

2wd-fire

Reaction score
i still dont understand the glow plug light LOL I think the wait to start light was sufficient..

:whs: i been saying that for years. i wish they put the wait to start light back in so when my girl drives the truck she will remeber

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
:whs: i been saying that for years. i wish they put the wait to start light back in so when my girl drives the truck she will remeber

LOL whenever id let my ex drive mine id say put the key in amd turn it but dont start it until a bunch of lights on the dash turn off. She would wait soooo long LOL

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Just remove the filter minder. I had mine come apart on my 04. I found all the pieced under the hood and put it back together with superglue and never had that issue again

Sprman

Reaction score
Just remove the filter minder. I had mine come apart on my 04. I found all the pieced under the hood and put it back together with superglue and never had that issue again

We had one of ours come apart too. When i glued it back together, i glued the plunger down so it always thinks the air filter is good. We check the filter during each oil change so it's not really needed. Light hasn't came on for about 7 years. :D

78f100

Reaction score
I got screwed...lol they beat me out of 2dollars. I bought it a a dealership i dont normally do business with. I was just kidding anyway. I am normally a tightwad too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online