What is your next planned modification

JD3020

Reaction score
Install a set of factory steps, something i've been wanting since i bought the truck 3 years also.

Oh, and its getting a new engine also. LOL

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I'm really hoping so. This engine has been nothing but trouble for me, may just take the new one to church and have it blessed before i drop it in. LOL

LOL LOL Yeah your luck with that motor has been nothing short of the worst. Water pump bolts immediately come to mind. LOL

JD3020

Reaction score
LOL LOL Yeah your luck with that motor has been nothing short of the worst. Water pump bolts immediately come to mind. LOL

Talk about a ***ing nightmare. Never knew changing a water pump involved die grinders, dremels, chisels, hammers, heat, and removing the radiator. Wasn't much left of the old one when we pulled it off. LOL

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Talk about a ***ing nightmare. Never knew changing a water pump involved die grinders, dremels, chisels, hammers, heat, and removing the radiator. Wasn't much left of the old one when we pulled it off. LOL

LOL All you can do is laugh in the end. My water pump was a breeze. Glad its not a torador red thing. LOL

Nodge

Reaction score
Irate mount and s468, IH water pump, southbend street double disk, 38 gallon rear tank.
All been sitting in the garage waiting for spring break up, which has come early!

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Switching from H&S to Spartan on both of my 6.4s. Gonna try to get to head studs, egr deletes, CAC, elbow, and some other goodies this summer while on vacation. Got to much chit to do and not enough time to do it.

Sent from the cabin of my Boeing 6.4

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Switching from H&S to Spartan on both of my 6.4s. Gonna try to get to head studs, egr deletes, CAC, elbow, and some other goodies this summer while on vacation. Got to much chit to do and not enough time to do it.

Sent from the cabin of my Boeing 6.4

You have two OBS's with 6.4's!? Sweet! :toast:

Latest posts

Members online