What is your next planned modification

Strokersace

Reaction score
Redo fuel system, body mounts, traction bars, and a 4 link. In that order.

And way down the road... bodywork and interior.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
Aren't you in a Cummings these days, sporting a flat bill hat pulled down over your ears?

Holy chit bud, you are alive!! I've been meaning to catch up with you.

LOL, no I sold the Cummings back in March. Been rocking the OBS most of the summer. Finally got the junk Farmer's injectors out of it in September and in went some Unlimited fuel squirters. Totally different animal now. Dad's back driving it since I finished my 6.0 (that's now for sale). Do some work to the OBS fuel system and rear suspension after the 6.0 sells, then onto my 2010 6.4 project.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Holy chit bud, you are alive!! I've been meaning to catch up with you.

LOL, no I sold the Cummings back in March. Been rocking the OBS most of the summer. Finally got the junk Farmer's injectors out of it in September and in went some Unlimited fuel squirters. Totally different animal now. Dad's back driving it since I finished my 6.0 (that's now for sale). Do some work to the OBS fuel system and rear suspension after the 6.0 sells, then onto my 2010 6.4 project.

Jeebus, look at you all up in it. And here I am, driving my old dinosaur hoping it makes it another day! I did make a hell of a flip on that single cab OBS I sent you the picture of though.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Haha, just finding deals where I can and putting in some man hours on them. That obs looked solid that you sent me. Congrats. I'll always have a soft spot for the OBS trucks and our white one will always be a project. But after having this 6.0 for just a little bit, I won't buy another OBS to be a daily driver or trailer puller again.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Been driving a stock injectored Obs for about 5 years. Just installed FF 238/100's this weekend. Never had so much fun driving my truck.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Pwnm30rdi3

Reaction score
I need to get around to finishing up my custom fiberglass center console..

beEIE04.jpg

MossBack

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418221418.213797.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1418221439.180769.jpgwith my new hoist in my shop I can pull and install engines fully dressed it makes life so much better.

Oilfield7.3

Reaction score
Got a slip tank from my work for free a few days ago, it's got some cracks so I'm getting ready to pressurize find all the cracks and weld them up! I havnt decided if I should paint it white as that's the factory color, or paint it black but possibly rhino line it. Anyone have any input?

Latest posts

Members online