What radio head unit thing to get for 2004 super duty?

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
So my stock radio just pooped it self. Wont play my cds, and wont let me get them out either. Looking to replace it, ideally with a touch screen double din...at least i think that is what they are called. What do you guys have in these trucks that basically fits right it, just an adapter for the harness, but pretty much other than that plug and play. Looking to be under 300 bucks. Basically need the radio, and be able to plug my Iphone into it to blast my tunes. I think the navigation would be cool, but not if it adds another few hundo to the cost.

Pstrke96

Reaction score
In my 02 I used a dual brand double din touch screen on clearance from Walmart for like 120$ works great sounds decent had to cut out the trim between radio and hvac controls but otherwise fit good I think it needed a 1.5 din with a kit but necessity is the mother of invention

djr4x4

Reaction score
You'd have to get the install kit and wiring harness for your model.. I'd double check but a tiny bit of modification might be required to get it to fit exactly right..

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
Ok, from what I gather, I have to trim a few tabs/ears off of the dash panel. I'm fine with that, I just dont want to buy the thing, and realize I have to cut 3" out of the panel, and all sorts of crap that I just dont have time for.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.