What the hell?

Bavaria

Reaction score
Ok I am already in contact with Rudy's Performance Parts, I found them too on this forum and they are located in NC, where my cousin stays in case I need him.
They say there no problem with my '14 and all will work with no extra codes required, inc the EGR delete. Hope I get that all right later...otherwise I continue with my ex army M1009.:fustrate:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
im guessing its the latest emissions flash recall deal that is going around now to get rid of those issues. so without going to a dealer then yeah, its best to just delete that thing and roll out!

live life full throttle

Bavaria

Reaction score
Oh I really hope I will just be "rolling out" after the modifications.
In any case I will post my "project process" here, inc a few fotos if anybody would be interested.
Thanks for your advises and I also gambled upon the fuel quality here.
There is not such a thing like "ultra low sulfur diesel" here. People rather think of it as a joke when I humbly dare to ask...:thumbup:

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Change your fuel filters often and drain the water seperator!!! And yes DELETE THE SH1T out of it, you're in f*ing africa LOL

diesel2121

Reaction score
That is a common problem on 14 dodges also you gotta love living in a free country where they mandate everything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Bavaria

Reaction score
Hello everybody.
I just want to inform that all the gadgets I ordered arrived and are installed or removed respectively.
The mini maxx street tuner HS Part # 109003 and an EGR ****** set from Rudy's performance parts as well as the 5" SS exhaust pipe with muffler. All is well and truck has no error codes and runs great. Wow, what a relief.
So the Part # 109003 is indeed working with the 2014 super duty inc. the high sulfur tuning making me wonder why this is specifically stated to the contrary somewhere in this very forum.
The big trouble really was to remove the EGR from the engine compartment, not a nice task.
About the tuner my only criticisms are:
the display is just too small
the tire adjustment only provides values up to 34", so with my 37" I am sc.....
I guess a majority of people going for this sort of tuners and all have wheels mounted in excess of 34", or am I wrong?
Oh yes and I have no clue what all this defueling fuss is all about? What does it mean and what is it good for??
Otherwise I am really excited about the changes, the extra hp I just take as a nice side effect. On idle there is a strange whistling/hissing sound coming from the exhaust, is that normal?
I would like to use the DEF tank now for Diesel and connect it somehow to the diesel tank, are there kits or has anybody done that before?

Ok thank you all for your advise and
so long...

greetings from Angola

Bavaria

Reaction score
Allright, thanx for both the whistle and defuel clarification. That was quick.:toast:

truckman1974

Reaction score
Hello everybody.
I just want to inform that all the gadgets I ordered arrived and are installed or removed respectively.
The mini maxx street tuner HS Part # 109003 and an EGR ****** set from Rudy's performance parts as well as the 5" SS exhaust pipe with muffler. All is well and truck has no error codes and runs great. Wow, what a relief.
So the Part # 109003 is indeed working with the 2014 super duty inc. the high sulfur tuning making me wonder why this is specifically stated to the contrary somewhere in this very forum.
The big trouble really was to remove the EGR from the engine compartment, not a nice task.
About the tuner my only criticisms are:
the display is just too small
the tire adjustment only provides values up to 34", so with my 37" I am sc.....
I guess a majority of people going for this sort of tuners and all have wheels mounted in excess of 34", or am I wrong?
Oh yes and I have no clue what all this defueling fuss is all about? What does it mean and what is it good for??
Otherwise I am really excited about the changes, the extra hp I just take as a nice side effect. On idle there is a strange whistling/hissing sound coming from the exhaust, is that normal?
I would like to use the DEF tank now for Diesel and connect it somehow to the diesel tank, are there kits or has anybody done that before?

Ok thank you all for your advise and
so long...

greetings from Angola

I was going to say.....before you scrap the truck just sell it to me or I I have a Ford Flex I would have traded you for it! Glad you got it working (if you would rather the Ford Flex though....let me know!) :)

I'm in Senegal...

Bavaria

Reaction score
Hehehe,
I think I look prettier in mine...I appreciate your offer though.
We could always meet half way. :walkin:

truckman1974

Reaction score
I just looked it up (out of curiosity)....it's a 98 hour drive (4350 miles!)

No thanks! lol...

Latest posts

Members online