What to buy...What next.

Clifford_6.4

Reaction score
Hey guys I got a $1500 budget for now and I cant decide
Option 1 pmf traction bars with 4"blocks, zone 2" leveling kit and steering stabilizers and bilstein 5100.
Or
Option 2: no limits cold side pipe and........ any idea's would be great
2008 f250 egr dpf delete afe momentum intake h&s mini maxx.
Thanks guys

Sent from a little green goblin under a bridge.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I lean option 1 unless Option 2 included a 71 or 73 atmo. I doubt your truck would look that funny (probably a little) since F350s come with a 3 5/8" block from the factory (of course, no leveling kit). Personally, I am not familiar with the aFe Momentum but unless it is a lot better than the aFe St II, I would sell it and get a No Limits CAI before the No Limits cold side pipe (although I would recommend both of them when funds are available).

Clifford_6.4

Reaction score
I lean option 1 unless Option 2 included a 71 or 73 atmo. I doubt your truck would look that funny (probably a little) since F350s come with a 3 5/8" block from the factory (of course, no leveling kit). Personally, I am not familiar with the aFe Momentum but unless it is a lot better than the aFe St II, I would sell it and get a No Limits CAI before the No Limits cold side pipe (although I would recommend both of them when funds are available).

Unfortunately no 71 for now soon though. I plan on getting the full no limits everything haha (when I get the 71) the momentum was cheaper than stage 2 at the time and I like afe so I figured I'd give it a try. so far I like it very quiet and woke the truck up so im happy with it
Well im leaning towards #1 to haha

Sent from a little green goblin under a bridge.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Traction bars are definitely a nice improvement that I would recommend to everyone (unless you get a cheap one) so your choice on the bars should make some noticeable improvements (especially on the shifts).

3brorce

Reaction score
My next purchase I believe will be traction bars and maybe a 4 link if I can squeeze it in.

Diesel23

Reaction score
I with all these guys going with option 1 , I would just get pmf leveling kit also versus the zone you mentioned , gd luck

Latest posts

Members online