what to do next?

Reaction score
Had some extra funds come in the last few days and wanting to spend some of it on the truck. Mods I have are all listed in my sig. looking to spice up the look of the exterior of the truck this time. Already ordered a set of dually d2's and getting the front windows tinted on saturday. Can't decide between a levling kit with 35s or doing a small lift with some 35s. Trying to think of which would look better with some new rims or give me some ideas on what would change the look of the truck for the better.

as she sits now.

329769_3980565427321_870097635_o.jpg

TripleE44

Reaction score
I thought you wanted a bigger lift? If so don't settle. Just start ptm-ing stuff to hold you over.

Reaction score
have to keep the price some what limited, but definitely need new tires on the truck back one is leaking and want something with more agressiive tread, dont think the stock 18s could pull off a lift kit with some 35s till i can get the wheels i really want

fine69

Reaction score
Do a leveling kit with 35's on your stock wheels until you have the $$ for the lift and wheels you want, then sell the stuff you dont want anymore

AKHILF

Reaction score
Id find some used tires to hold you over for now and ptm the bumpers and grille shell if its black, then start saving for a 4.5 lift and the wheels and tires you really want.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
33's on the stock 18's look good at stock height. Could hold you over needing tires while you paint everything. I bet peeling the plastidip off the wheels would give it a good pop too. Here's mine on stock 18's and 33x12.50's
yhuje4eh.jpg

sent from somewhere in the country

Reaction score
thanks for the pic with the 33's yeah probably gonna get some tires on it tomorrow, along with a new shock bushing that is mia on the front, and order new brakes for the front. Just gonna get the pmf lift that i've been wanting for awhile.

TripleE44

Reaction score
thanks for the pic with the 33's yeah probably gonna get some tires on it tomorrow, along with a new shock bushing that is mia on the front, and order new brakes for the front. Just gonna get the pmf lift that i've been wanting for awhile.

Good choice on the PMF lift. How big you gonna do?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.