What to do next?

bandit6oh

Reaction score
Ok so I'm trying to figure out what the next best mod is for my current set up, so here's the run down. It's an 06 with 96k and I've done egr cooler "relocation", blue spring, banjo bolts, 5" mbrp exhaust, s&b intake, sct livewire +, and 80hp ficm tune. The truck isn't studded yet so I know I'm probably starting to push the limits but I'm just riding it out till they go, so I was thinking maybe next do Airdog or Fass, wicked wheel and I've heard that there's a lot to be gained from custom tunes. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strokethis213

Reaction score
Do custom tunes a lift pump is a good idea wicked wheel imo is a waste of money save for hg

powerstrokelyfe

Reaction score
your going to get alot of mixed reviews. between airdog and fass, I have had better luck with Fass. Having said that, guys are having good luck with the airdog 4G

bandit6oh

Reaction score
your going to get alot of mixed reviews. between airdog and fass, I have had better luck with Fass. Having said that, guys are having good luck with the airdog 4G

No kidding. I've read reviews till I'm dizzy haha

bandit6oh

Reaction score
I don't see where the 4G is listed for the 6.0

Downey

Reaction score
If you have stock injectors I see no need for a lift pump Imo. That being said. What are you looking for? More power? Or what?

bandit6oh

Reaction score
If you have stock injectors I see no need for a lift pump Imo. That being said. What are you looking for? More power? Or what?

Yeah more power. It's a daily driver so I don't plan on getting carried away

bandit6oh

Reaction score
Skip the pump and do traction bars or start collecting for studs.

Traction bars are in the works, I'm trying to find a good way to mount them on the axle. I was thinking maybe a rear lower shock mount welded on but I can't get those separately.

slc dzl

Reaction score
Traction bars are in the works, I'm trying to find a good way to mount them on the axle. I was thinking maybe a rear lower shock mount welded on but I can't get those separately.

If you are looking for cheap ballistic fab has some none expensive weld on axle tabs.

Downey

Reaction score
Yea I was going to say the same thing traction bars or a true trac. Start saving for studs and o rings for the heads

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.