What tuner to get for a 2014 6.7

6.7ARMY

Reaction score
Hello everyone, quick question (I am sure there is a thread somewhere about this already just can't find it) I have recently just got got a 2014 6.7 and was curious what tuner would be best ? Looking for a monitor not just a plug an tune. I also live in the great state of Massachusetts so the emissions laws blow up so it would be nice if the tuner did *** and egr ******s. I understand the tuner won't help pass inspection, but no one likes engine lights 👊🏻👍🏻👊🏻 Thanks for the help guys !!

SlowSmoke

Reaction score
Hello everyone, quick question (I am sure there is a thread somewhere about this already just can't find it) I have recently just got got a 2014 6.7 and was curious what tuner would be best ? Looking for a monitor not just a plug an tune. I also live in the great state of Massachusetts so the emissions laws blow up so it would be nice if the tuner did *** and egr ******s. I understand the tuner won't help pass inspection, but no one likes engine lights 🏻🏻🏻 Thanks for the help guys !!

You could go SCT Livewire which has a display, but in my opinion I would go SCT X4 with an edge insight for a monitor. Best of both worlds. I'm not 100% up to date on the new ******* tuners coming out, but I'm sure you'll get an answer on here. The ******* and edge are the 2 nicest displays.

sootie

Reaction score
ive got a used H&S XRT Pro if you are interested...you would need to get an edge CTS monitor or something similar if you want it on your dash tho...

6.7ARMY

Reaction score
What's the difference between the XRt pro and mini maxx? Also does the SCT do *** ******

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
Find a mini max and be done with it. Been there tried that with sct. Mini is worth the extra money.

sootie

Reaction score
Only difference is the mini is dash mount and the xrt is plug and play. I have a used mini also if anyone's is interested

Latest posts

Members online