What tuning should I go with ?

mn_sclb

Reaction score
I'm looking into different tuners for my 08. It's got 312k and I'm running a ***-r and I have no real complaints other than a stupid high idle from the ***p pigtail being cut from the *** being stolen, and the lack of trans tuning. I'm looking for something mild, probably a little more mpg oriented. Absolutely need the ability to adjust speedo since I have some fuel mavericks w/ 33x12.5x20 -24mm coming uploadfromtaptalk1450155858986.jpg
My only mods to speak of are new 2din deck, 305/70r17 tires on stock wheels, plastic dipped vents & rockers, diy mesh grille, smoked headlights & tail lights, 13 rear bumper, and 06 front bumper (a buddy had one and I improvised 😂)

I'd like tint most likely 20%, 4 inch turbo back to 6in single stack, tunes, and intake.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I'm looking into different tuners for my 08. It's got 312k and I'm running a ***-r and I have no real complaints other than a stupid high idle from the ***p pigtail being cut from the *** being stolen, and the lack of trans tuning. I'm looking for something mild, probably a little more mpg oriented. Absolutely need the ability to adjust speedo since I have some fuel mavericks w/ 33x12.5x20 -24mm comingView attachment 40880
My only mods to speak of are new 2din deck, 305/70r17 tires on stock wheels, plastic dipped vents & rockers, diy mesh grille, smoked headlights & tail lights, 13 rear bumper, and 06 front bumper (a buddy had one and I improvised 😂)

I'd like tint most likely 20%, 4 inch turbo back to 6in single stack, tunes, and intake.

Gear x head, All the way..

mn_sclb

Reaction score
The "legacy" device thing confused me I wasn't sure if that meant it wasn't offered for new devices only like older "OR" SCTs

mn_sclb

Reaction score
Sent. Thanks for your help. I was leaning toward their intakes ever since my buddy got one on his 6.7. It made it sound INSANE

05stroker350

Reaction score

I like that these are "mods" :doh:

mn_sclb

Reaction score
Thanks to some awesome friends I got this 8" stack for $260 powedercoated and all. It's 8" O.D. 4" I.D. 40" Tall. uploadfromtaptalk1451621778111.jpg

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
you know, it's likely a typo, but if your using a piece of pipe with 2" wall thickness as your stack, your doing it wrong...

let alone how did you get it into your truck? a crane or loader?

Latest posts

Members online