what turbo is on my truck not factory.

dragn91

Reaction score
I ordered the dormans this morning 130somthing shipped off ebay can't beat it. Now I just got to figure out this hack Shack wiring

ghohouston

Reaction score
Not only are the up pipes leaking, but the up pipe collector isn't fully seated flush with the turbo. There's soot all over the center section, and up pipe clamp.

dragn91

Reaction score
In person it seems to be seated but I planned on removing it for a blank pedestal anyway so no biggie. Can't wait for all my new parts to arrive. Got coffin style toolbox for it today and sold my crew cab flatbed.but kept the batteries led 3rd brake my gauges and my 6637 filter so I can take this pos honda civic looking junk off the previous owner installed.

uncool

Reaction score
For your reinstall, Clamp the new Y pipe to the turbo before you put it back in. You can be sure that the Y is aligned and seated correctly and not have to fight that clamp.

CarportMechanic

Reaction score
FWIW theres a set of used International pipes in the for sale section for $100. Can get the gaskets for like $5 and be good as new.

Many have been happy with the Dorman set though.

dragn91

Reaction score
Damn I looked before I ordered but didn't see any hopefully the dormans will work fine

dragn91

Reaction score
Got the new up pipes van adapter high flow fuel fittings and banjos different intake spider different fan new radiator new belt welded up the 4 inch exhaust that the previous owner cut off and added a banks muffler off my buddy's dodge changed the oil and coolant it still needs some electrical bugs worked out but damn this thing is quick for a relatively stockish truck

Latest posts

Members online