What wheels to buy

hunter scar

Reaction score
Im looking to buy a good set of black wheels , but I don't know what company to go with. What are some recommendations , I have herd bad things about fuel, moto metal and xd but I like all their wheels. Im not realy interested in American forces since their price is so high, Thanks Hunter

Koda22

Reaction score
I've had moto metal, didn't have a problem but they were on a mid size truck, right now I've got xd on my superduty and can't complain a lot. I do have a problem with the hub caps but other then that they have been pretty good...

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I had moto metal on my white truck. They were on it when I bought it about 8-9 years ago. The center caps went bad fairly quickly but the wheels held up alright. When I sold it last year the chrome in between the spokes was starting to get thin on all of them and flaking on one. The RBPs I have on my red truck seem to be a pretty good quality wheel.

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Jomax

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy eagle alloy. I cracked mine..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

matt92idi

Reaction score
I cracked my moto metal skullz and never saw and serious off roading but I loved my old xd spy's. I have fuel Mavericks now and think they are already starting to fade some. With all that being said if they made a 20x12 xd spy they would be on my truck. I did like the bmf Novakanes but they also come with a pretty nice price tag too and chip and flake pretty easy iv heard. But no major complaints about either xd or fuels here

hunter scar

Reaction score
I cracked my moto metal skullz and never saw and serious off roading but I loved my old xd spy's. I have fuel Mavericks now and think they are already starting to fade some. With all that being said if they made a 20x12 xd spy they would be on my truck. I did like the bmf Novakanes but they also come with a pretty nice price tag too and chip and flake pretty easy iv heard. But no major complaints about either xd or fuels here

I researched moto metal for a while, it seems like they had a lot of trouble with the skull wheels. I have not herd cracking out of the other styles

Latest posts

Members online