What would cause stalling when switching tunes on Hydra

Derek0525

Reaction score
The only tunes I have problems with are my Tyrant tunes I can switch between all my other tunes fine PHP, GH, Powerstruck. But if I switch to the Tyrant tunes it kinda stalls for a second then works fine but if I'm using a Tyrant tune then try to switch to another tuners tunes the truck dies. The only difference I can see is the Tyrant tunes are a Bin file and all the other tuners are Hcf. All of the tunes say PMT1 in the file. I like the tunes but I like to switch around sometimes to the other tuners. I have tried moving them to other positions and it still does it.

Countrycar

Reaction score
You can go to the Hydra site and look this info up also, but here is what I found on this issue.
The most common reason the vehicle will stall when switching positions is due to mismatched calibrations being programmed onto the chip. For example, if you program position 1 with a VRAA6S3-based calibration and program position 2 with a VRAA7S5-based strategy, the vehicle will stall when changing between the positions. ALWAYS make sure that all positions are using the same base calibration to avoid this issue.

truckpullin_75

Reaction score
The only tunes I have problems with are my Tyrant tunes I can switch between all my other tunes fine PHP, GH, Powerstruck. But if I switch to the Tyrant tunes it kinda stalls for a second then works fine but if I'm using a Tyrant tune then try to switch to another tuners tunes the truck dies. The only difference I can see is the Tyrant tunes are a Bin file and all the other tuners are Hcf. All of the tunes say PMT1 in the file. I like the tunes but I like to switch around sometimes to the other tuners. I have tried moving them to other positions and it still does it.

sent you a pm

Latest posts

Members online