what would I be at?

2wd-fire

Reaction score
i have 66 and 205/100 it spools just fine with gear head tuning. od you can black out the road but if you lean in to it takes a sec and your off with just a haze.

loboost

Reaction score
I have 205/100s and a new hpop and my icp is low might go to hybrids or 190s

Sent from my iPone sitting on the crapper

whos injectors?

i have 66 and 205/100 it spools just fine with gear head tuning. od you can black out the road but if you lean in to it takes a sec and your off with just a haze.

That's one thing I hate about the non vgt's but its kinda to be expected

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
As for icp if you have a 2003 or early 04 look into getting a billet pump from dieselsite. The truck we have with one works great with 225's holds full icp at wot.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have 205/100s and a new hpop and my icp is low might go to hybrids or 190s

Sent from my iPone sitting on the crapper

not true 205s then. Properly built 205s should hold ICP no problem with a new 05 pump. Also there really is no need for anything larger than a 75% nozzle on 205s either. Whose injectors are they?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
of course they wont...

but this topic has been beaten to death many times.

loboost

Reaction score
I think more along the lines of who built them.

I initially thought the same.... but after renegade was recommended by a couple highly respected guys here...I figured...what the hell I'll try it.

After getting one in the FIRST set he sent..with a coil literally hanging off the side...threw up a red flag...

And after the replacement injector he sent me went full open and hydro locked the engine after 4 minutes of run time, the flag got a little higher on the mast...

Last edited:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Any 6.0 injector has a MAX stroke of 175cc, before you get bleed off from the spill port... a plunger/intensifier piston stroked to 205cc... with only the plunger/piston machined wont hold icp at full fuel with larger than a 50% nozzle...end of story. Like i said, its beating a dead horse. I can count those who do it right on one hand!

loboost

Reaction score
Any 6.0 injector has a MAX stroke of 175cc, before you get bleed off from the spill port... a plunger/intensifier piston stroked to 205cc... with only the plunger/piston machined wont hold icp at full fuel with larger than a 50% nozzle...end of story. Like i said, its beating a dead horse. I can count those who do it right on one hand!

Who does it right

Latest posts

Members online