what would I be at?

loboost

Reaction score
^this would be great info here... On the other hand, I have renegade injectors and are awesome, no complaints.. Guess I got lucky huh

Seems hit & miss. I have a set of 205s in an 06 crew cab taut hold ICP great. And a set of 205s in a reg cab that don't. Both Sheldon's.

Vizsla

Reaction score
Nozzle size is very important. It almost seems like a lot of vendors/customers use big nozzles just to say they have them. Most cases gains are minimal with big nozzles, and the losses through the rest of the useable rpm of the truck is noticeable(poor atomization). I had 190ish with 75 nozzles, and same with 30 nozzles, and the latter outperformed the fore mentioned in many ways. 225's with a 75% nozzle should be perfect in my disturbed mind.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Nozzle size is very important. It almost seems like a lot of vendors/customers use big nozzles just to say they have them. Most cases gains are minimal with big nozzles, and the losses through the rest of the useable rpm of the truck is noticeable(poor atomization). I had 190ish with 75 nozzles, and same with 30 nozzles, and the latter outperformed the fore mentioned in many ways. 225's with a 75% nozzle should be perfect in my disturbed mind.

Right. Im switching my nozzles from 100s to 76s on my 225s. But i have fuel pulled to maintain pressure. If you dont have pressure, the injector wont perform to its potential. Anything over 190cc with a 75% nozzle at least would benefit from dual pumps for that reason alone, because the pressure drop on the stock system doesn't help. I ll have a hpods on my truck soon, I'm interested to see how much it helps

Hellen Keller sent this?

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Yeah these are being flow tested on a flow bench to be sure they hold icp, but most likely they will be a 75% nozzle to hold full icp.

youngstroker

Reaction score
so If I wanted to run 225's, in my 2003, with a diesel site high volume oil pump, would you recommend 100% or 75% nozzles?

04cr450

Reaction score
I have installed the dieselsite hpods system and cant tell a difference yet to be honest..... icp is still the same- I guess the dyno will see the difference(they claim a 50hp increase)

youngstroker

Reaction score
no no no not looking for hp from a high volume hpop. I don't care if I get hp from it or not but dose it help keep icp where it should be with a 205-225 injector with a 100% nozzle. o believe me I want power.

loboost

Reaction score
no no no not looking for hp from a high volume hpop. I don't care if I get hp from it or not but dose it help keep icp where it should be with a 205-225 injector with a 100% nozzle. o believe me I want power.

Gotcha. Misunderstood ya. Srry bout that.

Makes perfect sense. You want to be able to run 205-225 to their potential

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.