What's everyone done for seats?

Spud Monkey

Reaction score
I need air seats in mine since mine is OBS Super Duty rated for 15000 lbs and I am 6' and 137 lbs. My back hurts after 200 miles.

RSK

Reaction score
just saw this thread and i am sold corbeau seats that are heated are what will be going into my 97 f350, after getting my 2010 lariat i really don't wanna drive the 97 especially with the seat being worn out and not heated, hopefully putting some new seats in it and some new carpet and getting some new door panels and dieing them black and having the dash painted black will make me wanna drive the truck more, and i'm gonna put in a back up camera like my 10 has too. so much easier to back up to a trailer. which i do every day in the in the spring,summer and fall.

kanuck15

Reaction score
I liked my mountaineer seats in mine. 6 way power (useless in a regular cab) with lumbar and they are a little narrower than stock seats so a good sized center console can be used in there

At a time I had Porsche 944 buckets in my truck but they sat a little low in the truck. Looked cool though

Jaredkeller96

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388873345.791954.jpg

Trying to get these old peterbilt seats off the guy we rent our shop off of, same mounts and all, and color!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.